All-Star question!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I was just wondering where the juniors will be competing this year? Are they still in the Jostens Center? Sorry if theres already a thread about this!

flytumble88 said:
I was just wondering where the juniors will be competing this year? Are they still in the Jostens Center? Sorry if theres already a thread about this!

My guess is that's where they will be, but we won't know until the schedule comes out mid April.

ACEDAD said:
flytumble88 said:

My guess is that's where they will be, but we won't know until the schedule comes out mid April.

okay! thank you! :)

totally different question, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Is anyone else having problems with their Extra Ticket Order?? I didn't receive a confirmation, but my friends have and I can't get a hold of anyone. With the deadline tomorrow, I almost want to refax it, but then what if I get two orders? Will they give me a credit? I'm getting worried ugh...

totally different question, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Is anyone else having problems with their Extra Ticket Order?? I didn't receive a confirmation, but my friends have and I can't get a hold of anyone. With the deadline tomorrow, I almost want to refax it, but then what if I get two orders? Will they give me a credit? I'm getting worried ugh...

Refax it with a cover sheet explaining the situation. But your email on the cover sheet and ask for a confirmation.

Thanks Acedad, I did that. I hope I get a response, if I don't then I guess no hoppers for me

I just purchased tickets through USASF and received a letter acknowleding my purchase. The letter was signed by a Kay Cotton, Worlds Ticket Sales. The contact number is 800-829-6237 Xt5922 and the email address is [email protected].

Back