Quotes And Replies Alerts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@king
(not exactly relevant to this thread but hey)
When I am on the app I cannot get the side bar to load if I go into the app normally through my homescreen, it just shows up as a blank box. The only way I can get it to load is to go find a notification in the drop down notification centre, load the app up through that and then I can get it.
(let me know if you wanna see and I can screenshot it)

@king
(not exactly relevant to this thread but hey)
When I am on the app I cannot get the side bar to load if I go into the app normally through my homescreen, it just shows up as a blank box. The only way I can get it to load is to go find a notification in the drop down notification centre, load the app up through that and then I can get it.
(let me know if you wanna see and I can screenshot it)

Did you update this morning?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That help?

Yay I now have a sidebar! Thank you!

I don't see anything when I open the app though :
2zjlx0i.png

And I can't upload pictures :( :

156pcb6.png

Yay I now have a sidebar! Thank you!

I don't see anything when I open the app though :
2zjlx0i.png

And I can't upload pictures :( :

156pcb6.png

You have to pay for a National Champion upgrade to be able to upload pics

That explains that, thank you! :D

The Fierce Board App! ||

Would you mind quoting me in a post and then @ tagging me in a post here?

You have to pay for a National Champion upgrade to be able to upload pics

@king related to this, I upgraded my account in September and I am still seeing ads, and no Nat Champ banner. Last year when I upgraded it automatically removed ads. Anything I need to do on my end? Sorry to derail...

@king related to this, I upgraded my account in September and I am still seeing ads, and no Nat Champ banner. Last year when I upgraded it automatically removed ads. Anything I need to do on my end? Sorry to derail...

It doesn't you having being a National Champ. Did you sign up for one month or for the year? Do you have a receipt you can send me and I can check it out? Paypal will send you one.

I was able to find a transaction for your username, but it was back in July of last year. Nothing from September.

I was able to find a transaction for your username, but it was back in July of last year. Nothing from September.

That is very strange! I sent you a screen shot of the transaction on my end to the email address on Fierceboard paypal. Thanks for checking into this.

The intricacies of Paypal...

Back