All-Star R.i.p. Nigel Hardy (bullied Male Cheerleader)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 12, 2010
Fellow Fierce Boarders today my family at AV Dynasty All Stars in Lancaster California suffered a terrible loss we lost one of our boys Nigel Hardy to suicide because he was made fun of by his classmates for being am male cheerleader I can't begin to express how much this has hurt myself, the rest of the coaching staff at AV Dynasty and the kids in and around our program please help us in taking a stand for Nigel Hardy please help us end bullying I never want anyone to hurt as bad as we are hurting and miss someone as bad as we miss Nigel

At worlds I will be competing with the OC All Stars international open coed 6-shadow and I will be wearing a blue arm band for bully awareness and in honor of Nigel. I ask that you please wear blue and take a stand against bullying

We at AV Dynasty All Stars could really use some of the love and support of the cheerleading community to bring awareness and share Nigel's story so this doesn't happen again to anyone

Rest in peace Nigel Hardy.. you are a male cheerleader and you are missed.

May God be with all of you and help you get through these difficult days ahead. I won't be at worlds but I will be wearing blue and keep you in my prayers :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Fellow Fierce Boarders today my family at AV Dynasty All Stars in Lancaster California suffered a terrible loss we lost one of our boys Nigel Hardy to suicide because he was made fun of by his classmates for being am male cheerleader I can't begin to express how much this has hurt myself, the rest of the coaching staff at AV Dynasty and the kids in and around our program please help us in taking a stand for Nigel Hardy please help us end bullying I never want anyone to hurt as bad as we are hurting and miss someone as bad as we miss Nigel

At worlds I will be competing with the OC All Stars international open coed 6-shadow and I will be wearing a blue arm band for bully awareness and in honor of Nigel. I ask that you please wear blue and take a stand against bullying

We at AV Dynasty All Stars could really use some of the love and support of the cheerleading community to bring awareness and share Nigel's story so this doesn't happen again to anyone

Rest in peace Nigel Hardy.. you are a male cheerleader and you are missed.
I am SO sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart that society makes kids feel that awful, to the point that they feel like taking their own life is their only resort to make all the pain go away. My heart is breaking for your gym, as well as his family and friends. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry for you loss. It is heartbreaking that we live in a world where kids think it's ok to make other kids feel so awful that killing themselves is the only way out. My prayers are with you and your gym and I hope these bullies get what is coming to them.

Back