All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HOLD THE PHONE. Someone just updated the road to worlds and said Cheer Tyme Revolution's IOC6 got a bid at WSA?
Lol I was there and I even heard them called as At-Large.

All their people were taking pics stunting with the banner that says worlds bid!!!

So that's interesting that it appears to be a mistake and awkward!! Lol

Have any of you actually watched CTR's coed 6? They're a heck of a lot better than what I expected would come out of that gym, and honestly I've seen MUCH worse teams get bids to Worlds.

I didn't mean to imply they were bad - I've heard they weren't. I just thought it was funny based on the show. You're right though. Plenty of not-so-great teams get bids.

And when I posted that, they were the only AL bid listed on my site and I hadn't heard any bid info all day.

Lol I was there and I even heard them called as At-Large.

All their people were taking pics stunting with the banner that says worlds bid!!!

So that's interesting that it appears to be a mistake and awkward!! Lol

That's really sad :(

Isn't this one of those situations where the EP calls the USASF and says "help, we made a mistake and now we have to tell this team they *don't* have a bid.

That's really sad :(

Isn't this one of those situations where the EP calls the USASF and says "help, we made a mistake and now we have to tell this team they *don't* have a bid.

Didn't a similar thing happen to one Brandon team a couple years ago and both teams (the Brandon team and the team that was supposed to get a bid) were both given bids?

Didn't a similar thing happen to one Brandon team a couple years ago and both teams (the Brandon team and the team that was supposed to get a bid) were both given bids?

I don't remember. But didn't an EP give out an extra paid/3AL to fix that accident once? You can't just give out the extra AL since its tied to a paid so the EP got permission to give out more. Didn't NCA do something like that last year?

I don't remember. But didn't an EP give out an extra paid/3AL to fix that accident once? You can't just give out the extra AL since its tied to a paid so the EP got permission to give out more. Didn't NCA do something like that last year?

I don't remember the NCA incident, but I remember it was UCA, and Brandon Senior White was called for a paid, and when the EP realized that wasn't who was supposed to get the paid, USASF "made" UCA give another team 10 000 dollars as well? But I don't remember specifics. Maybe this will happen with CTR?

I don't remember the NCA incident, but I remember it was UCA, and Brandon Senior White was called for a paid, and when the EP realized that wasn't who was supposed to get the paid, USASF "made" UCA give another team 10 000 dollars as well? But I don't remember specifics. Maybe this will happen with CTR?

That's it - I vaguely remember that incident. Or not because it's just a "lowly" level 6 team and this wasn't a Varsity event.

I can't imagine the feeling of being told you didn't actually get a bid.

Back