All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is your opinion about Parent Groupchats for mini/tiny/youth teams? A few parents of the mini team that I coach asked me but I said I prefer the oldschool way with letters and parent meetings. How do you handle it?

The gym my sister currently cheers for has a Main Facebook Group available for all gym parents and athletes where they provide general info about comps, events, notices, etc. and then each team has a group where specific information regarding that team is posted. It helps a lot and opens lines of communication because FB is so accessible as most people use it. The gym also sends e-mails and has meetings in person, but the FB group helps keeps everyone informed and allows anyone to ask important questions.

When coming down from a toe touch are your legs supposed to be straight the whole time coming down or can they be bent?

Also setting up for a standing full are your feet supposed to be together/slightly apart? And when you land are you supposed to be almost leaning forward?
Just curious about technique

When coming down from a toe touch are your legs supposed to be straight the whole time coming down or can they be bent?

Also setting up for a standing full are your feet supposed to be together/slightly apart? And when you land are you supposed to be almost leaning forward?
Just curious about technique

When snapping legs together down from a toe touch they need to be straight for the whole time. There is really no need to bend legs at all in a toe touch except for when you prep to go and when you land (if your coach wants you landing in a bended position that is).
Not sure about the standing full but good luck!

Thank you! One more question, would you let the team that will definitely hit do the difficult version, or rather same sequence for the entire team?
Could you send me a video of what the two options would look like? Because it depends IMO.

This question has probably been asked so many times that I wouldn't even know how to search it. If I copy the worlds google doc and rename the copy and save it to my own drive - if I edit this it won't affect the main doc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This question has probably been asked so many times that I wouldn't even know how to search it. If I copy the worlds google doc and rename the copy and save it to my own drive - if I edit this it won't affect the main doc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it will not affect it!

Does anyone know when the Varisty Conference Cup standings will be updated? It hasn't been since the beginning of March.

Our gym gets them every year and they only update 2-3 times all season in years past. I want to say the next time they will update will be a few weeks after the last competition whenever that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back