All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

random question...what is the best way to travel with a hairpiece. Obviously, it is not a big deal when we drive, but do you guys have any secrets for flying with one, or for maintaining it during the weekend?

I know there are some Varsity employees on the boards...I have a friend interested in one of the apparel sales positions and she had some questions and I'm trying to get some contacts for her to ask some questions if you don't mind sending me a PM :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone done 360 tick ups? We have solid tick ups & 180 tick ups so I'm thinking about trying it with a 360. Ive never done it or been taught so any tips would be appreciated!
We use the traditional full up grip with our regular full ups- we do tend to have more consistent tick ups than we do full ups, however.
I'm assuming everything is like that of a regular tick up & full up- just all mixed together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me which team did a stunt that went full (or double) up from splits on the ground?
I cannot come up with it and can't find it anywhere. And I thought I was sure I saw someone doing it once...

Can anyone tell me which team did a stunt that went full (or double) up from splits on the ground?
I cannot come up with it and can't find it anywhere. And I thought I was sure I saw someone doing it once...
Peach in 2016? Or SSX this past season? Those 2 come to mind.

Peach in 2016? Or SSX this past season? Those 2 come to mind.
SSX looks most like the stunt I mean, but I thought there was a stunt where the flyers really were sitting on the ground in splits and then the bases lift them.

Or did I make this up? :D

Latest posts

Back