All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What level are aerials allowed in? Same question for front handsprings.... I've seen aerials only a few times in a routine from our higher levels and have never seen a front handspring, but a few of our mini 1 girls (in advanced level 2 tumbling) are learning both so I was curious.
Front handspring is level 2, aerial is level 3.

Can someone help me out with this silly question?

I'm trying to remember the team who years ago at worlds competed scorpion to scorpion, I thought it was BSB but I guess not.

Any ideas ?!

For the international people on here:
I live in europe, is it worth it to get the flocheer/varsity for cheersport/nca nationals?? Does it work As is,or does it need a VPN ? Thanks!

Is there a 2 team limit for participants in the D1 Summit like there is in the D2 Summit? If there is, does an International team count as one? I see a lot of gyms are going for the international bids if they already have an at large D1 bid. I'm wondering if that effectively eliminates crossovers if one tram is being counted as both regular and international?

Is there a 2 team limit for participants in the D1 Summit like there is in the D2 Summit? If there is, does an International team count as one? I see a lot of gyms are going for the international bids if they already have an at large D1 bid. I'm wondering if that effectively eliminates crossovers if one tram is being counted as both regular and international?
Yes and yes

My daughter's Junior 1 team is competing as International Summit and at regular Summit. We did not make any changes to our roster for either it's the same exact team just competing 2 times. With all that being said does anyone know if international summit will take away a park day on our park hopper or is international treated just like regular. i tried to look it up but could not find the info.

My daughter's Junior 1 team is competing as International Summit and at regular Summit. We did not make any changes to our roster for either it's the same exact team just competing 2 times.
Yep, but then nobody on that team can compete on any other team since that would reach the 2 team limit.

My daughter's Junior 1 team is competing as International Summit and at regular Summit. We did not make any changes to our roster for either it's the same exact team just competing 2 times. With all that being said does anyone know if international summit will take away a park day on our park hopper or is international treated just like regular. i tried to look it up but could not find the info.

I'm wondering off this is a loophole that will be closed next year. The exact same team competing in 2 different divisions? I would think that the EP would want different teams in those slots because more kids = more $. Both in terms of registration but also for Disney i.e. hotel, food, park costs etc.

I'm wondering off this is a loophole that will be closed next year. The exact same team competing in 2 different divisions? I would think that the EP would want different teams in those slots because more kids = more $. Both in terms of registration but also for Disney i.e. hotel, food, park costs etc.

They are already getting crossover fees plus extra nights at the resort plus all the other expenses that come from having to be down there 2 days early

Back