All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know the tiny rules for bridges vs. tabletops? Last year it was 3 years old and under could not bridge or do any inversion where their head was below shoulders correct?

Does this rule change at all with tiny novice?

Is there anyone on the boards who is a teacher (If you're in Canada that would be even more helpful!) and could PM me?

Lots of teachers on the boards like. @dogshow but I do believe we have a Canadian teacher here but just cannot remember her name right now.

**Be like Elsa and Let it go**

Anyone know the tiny rules for bridges vs. tabletops? Last year it was 3 years old and under could not bridge or do any inversion where their head was below shoulders correct?

Does this rule change at all with tiny novice?

Tiny novice (3-6 year olds) can only do forward rolls and cartwheels and no building skills. Tiny 1 (5-6 year olds) are allowed to do all the level 1 skills.

Random question about international divisions for Summit. Do they compete against "regular" teams at competitions? Like would S2 compete against S(Int'l)2? If Int'l gets scored on a different scoresheet how does that work?

Random question about international divisions for Summit. Do they compete against "regular" teams at competitions? Like would S2 compete against S(Int'l)2? If Int'l gets scored on a different scoresheet how does that work?
No, I believe they are kept separate because of the different scoresheets

No, I believe they are kept separate because of the different scoresheets
Not sure if they're changing it this season or not, but we competed international last season and were placed in the same division as regular senior teams. I'd imagine thats different for this season, but I wouldn't count on competing in the IASF scoresheet. We didn't compete on the IASF scoresheet (even when they split international/regular senior division) until Summit.

Not sure if they're changing it this season or not, but we competed international last season and were placed in the same division as regular senior teams. I'd imagine thats different for this season, but I wouldn't count on competing in the IASF scoresheet. We didn't compete on the IASF scoresheet (even when they split international/regular senior division) until Summit.

According to varsity, the scoring will be on the same rubric but will be re-weighted to match the international IASF scoring (building heavy versus tumbling). So I doubt the international teams would be combined with elite teams this season due to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back