All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you can get a bid in another country as long as you have the ep's permission before hand i believe.

My understanding is that you can't win Worlds bids in other countries unless your home country does not have a Worlds bid event.

Nope I'm pretty sure champion cheer peace arch in Canada got a at large and so did VAS reign at spirit cheer Tacoma. The paid bid that envy elite lg. sr co-ed received at the same comp was listed... Just wondering why the canadian teams that revived invites were not on the list while the American teams that it them were on the list...?

I think that list is only for people who confirmed they will be going and have paid the deposit. NW Silverstars Youth 2 recieved a bid to Summit but turned it down and they are not listed on the website either.

I think that list is only for people who confirmed they will be going and have paid the deposit. NW Silverstars Youth 2 recieved a bid to Summit but turned it down and they are not listed on the website either.
Oh okay, im not sure about the VAS team but my friend on champion said they are going. Their plan was to go to nca unless they get a summit invite or bid then they were goi to summit insted of UCA :)

Hmm. Are they Sr 2? Cause there is a champion all-stars listed for that category. I was just assuming it was champion out of Oregon.

Oh okay, im not sure about the VAS team but my friend on champion said they are going. Their plan was to go to nca unless they get a summit invite or bid then they were goi to summit insted of UCA :)
That's a smart idea. That way they have the funds already prepared for they are just rescheduling the trip to a different time. I'll have to remember that for next year if we have a team that is looking like they could go.

Am I the only one who feels like larger teams (ones who put up more stunts) vs smaller teams are at a disadvantage to when it comes to deductions ? The margin for error is so much larger.
yes. not only that but there's a greater chance of things being off time in things like jumps, not to mention that from my experience the attendance is worse for large teams because its so hard to get 30+ girls at all practices

can someone explain the whole at large/partial paid/paid situation? so partial and paid teams automatically go to day 1, correct? And at large have to compete to get to day 1? Is this like that in small medium and large? and is it just american teams that compete for the at larges or is it international? Ive never understood this..

can someone explain the whole at large/partial paid/paid situation? so partial and paid teams automatically go to day 1, correct? And at large have to compete to get to day 1? Is this like that in small medium and large? and is it just american teams that compete for the at larges or is it international? Ive never understood this..
It depends on the division.

International divisions...American Teams compete in prelims, top 10 advance to semi's. In Semi's, everyone competes, and top 3 from each country advance to finals.

In club divisions that have a lot of teams (small senior for example)...at large teams compete in prelims. Top 10 advance to semi's. All paid and partials compete in semi's with the advancers. Top 10 advance to finals.

It depends on the division.

International divisions...American Teams compete in prelims, top 10 advance to semi's. In Semi's, everyone competes, and top 3 from each country advance to finals.

In club divisions that have a lot of teams (small senior for example)...at large teams compete in prelims. Top 10 advance to semi's. All paid and partials compete in semi's with the advancers. Top 10 advance to finals.
so for small senior it isnt based on the country? so say a team from europe has a small senior team with an at large, they will have to compete in prelims?

so for small senior it isnt based on the country? so say a team from europe has a small senior team with an at large, they will have to compete in prelims?
Yes. There have been teams from other countries that compete in the club divisions before. They are rare though, since they have to meet the age criteria, and that's more difficult.

Yes. There have been teams from other countries that compete in the club divisions before. They are rare though, since they have to meet the age criteria, and that's more difficult.
hmm.. i do like the international divisions way because i think it gives international teams a chance to compete, however in more difficult divisions like senior, it makes more sense. I've seen international teams compete on day 2 of worlds that are just awful, but because they are the only one from their country they get to

hmm.. i do like the international divisions way because i think it gives international teams a chance to compete, however in more difficult divisions like senior, it makes more sense. I've seen international teams compete on day 2 of worlds that are just awful, but because they are the only one from their country they get to
Keep in mind, this way of separating out the at larges from the paids for prelims is very new. They can change it at any time.

As far as the internationals divisions...there are many who feel that more than 3 per country should be allowed into finals.

Back