All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since the worlds contract with Disney is until 2014. That means next year will be last worlds hold in Disney (hp house, jonsten) does anyone know what will they do after 2014??

Since the worlds contract with Disney is until 2014. That means next year will be last worlds hold in Disney (hp house, jonsten) does anyone know what will they do after 2014??

They've been looking into a new venue since last year after Worlds if I remember correctly. No official word on it yet, though.

How do the flyers on Super Seniors or any other Fame teams (if other ones do it) put the letters on their legs?

I just hope it actually does mean it will be the last Worlds held at Disney!

I'm sure this has been answered before, but are tumbling omissions actual deductions, or does it just decrease the raw score?

I have had this question for SO LONG. How did Erica and Gabie become so popular in the cheer world? I know 2by2, but what distinguished them from the other cheerleaders Jay made videos for?
I feel like if you befriend the right people and you say the right things then you can propel yourself to fame effortlessly and I think SE was at the peak of their stardom at this point and these girls just happened to be talented young ladies. They embody senior elite and what people think when they picture x evolution girls. People fell in love instantly with the "look" :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

who has this song in a routine??? I heard it today and I can't remember and it can't get out of my head.

I have had this question for SO LONG. How did Erica and Gabie become so popular in the cheer world? I know 2by2, but what distinguished them from the other cheerleaders Jay made videos for?

I would say that Gabi's stretching videos also helped her gain or retain fame. I first heard about her by searching for stretching tips for my CP...the cheerlebrity fad was already in full force when my CP started cheer, but she stood out specifically due to the video.

Back