All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They've been looking into a new venue since last year after Worlds if I remember correctly. No official word on it yet, though.

As much as I'd love a new venue, the resort location works pretty well for holding such a large number of athletes, and park hoppers give the kids a lot to do if they have downtime. I also love that they group teams together in a row rather than all over the hotels/resorts.

That said, they need more competition space and I'd love to stay west coast for easier travel. Or see it jump to new countries too, though that's very tricky with the number of USA teams

Quick question, Do you win anything aside from a Trophy/Banner/Ring for Worlds? Is there any money involved?

So I'm filling out my tryout packet, and its asking me what team I'm trying out for.

Well, I have level 1 tumbling skills but level 2 and 3 stunting skills so I don't know which one to choose.... What do i do?

So I'm filling out my tryout packet, and its asking me what team I'm trying out for.

Well, I have level 1 tumbling skills but level 2 and 3 stunting skills so I don't know which one to choose.... What do i do?

If there's any blank space write it down. I appreciate knowing what goals kids have and what they can do. It helps me a lot with placements.

I feel bad because I'm asking a question about minors but is this girl with fierce spike on Fierce Legend Katz going to Cali this season?
Asking because she is one of my favorite flyer.

I feel bad because I'm asking a question about minors but is this girl with fierce spike on Fierce Legend Katz going to Cali this season?
Asking because she is one of my favorite flyer.
Yes she announced it on instagram earlier! Looks like others from fierce are going as well

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back