All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very random question, does anybody still remember what place CA panthers were after prelims last worlds 2008?

Can anyone help me work the Stingrays website? I'm visiting Atlanta to see colleges in the end of July and I'm trying to see if there are any tumbling classes while I'm there that I could take, if that's possible... but every time I enter anything in the class finder thing it says there are no classes. :help: It works on the Johns Creek one but not Marietta and I wanted to see both b/c I don't know which one is more plausible in terms of travel for us.

Can anyone help me work the Stingrays website? I'm visiting Atlanta to see colleges in the end of July and I'm trying to see if there are any tumbling classes while I'm there that I could take, if that's possible... but every time I enter anything in the class finder thing it says there are no classes. :help: It works on the Johns Creek one but not Marietta and I wanted to see both b/c I don't know which one is more plausible in terms of travel for us.
The Marietta one never works for me either. I'd just call them and someone at the front desk will be able to help you. :shaka:

Anyone heard from Top Gun on what teams they have this year?
Also, is it just me, or does anyone find it kind of odd when one gym has the same level team competing against each other just from different locations? How do gyms like CheerExtreme work that out for competitions?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm almost positive it was 2nd, behind stars.

Then day 2, the stars DIDNT fade.

I'm almost positive this wasn't the case. Day 2, when Panthers performed, Stars were standing next to me (on the green) watching Panthers. They wouldn't have been able to if they performed after Panthers.

The Marietta gym doesn't put their class schedule on-line. Their all-star athletes can drop into classes during the week and they say the schedule and availability is too fluid to keep it on-line so they do it all by phone.

Stingrays are also great about giving a complimentary first lesson ... even if you explain to them that you are just passing through!

Back