All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I couldn't find a thread on this and I didn't want to start a new one.
I need tips for a Single Basket. I twist straight and not cradled but I do get all the way around. Anyone?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

One of my friends had this problem. The coach said to her "If you see your backspot, pull harder" Not sure if it would work for everyone but it worked for her!

Is there a website/list of winning summit teams in each division? I can't find one ANY where, not even on Varsity's website.

Could teams from different countries, for example Germany, enter a senior division instead of an international one? Like could a German team compete in Medium or Small Senior instead of International All Girl?

I know underrotating is a huge issue when it comes to dangerous tumbling and deductions, but can a 1 1/2 full be competed if purposely done as so and be scored as higher than a full? Just wondering cause we had a teammate who was a gymnast and had a beautiful 1 1/2 but I just never see it in cheer.

I know underrotating is a huge issue when it comes to dangerous tumbling and deductions, but can a 1 1/2 full be competed if purposely done as so and be scored as higher than a full? Just wondering cause we had a teammate who was a gymnast and had a beautiful 1 1/2 but I just never see it in cheer.
i could be wrong but my coach told me once that yes, if it is done clearly to be a one and a half. if they land with their head and arms pulled to the side they'll probably just score it as an underrotated double. i think its just grey area and you never know how itll be scored so people just avoid it

Could teams from different countries, for example Germany, enter a senior division instead of an international one? Like could a German team compete in Medium or Small Senior instead of International All Girl?
As long as everyone is between 12-18 as of (August 31st?), you're good.

I was told that it would be scored the same as a full

I was curious..
I was reading the USASF age grid, and lets say you're on USASF international lvl 5 team, you have to be 15+
But on a IASF international lvl 5, you have to be 17..

Why is it different?

Back