All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could someone tell me (and where in the rules to find it) whether a bird front is legal at level 2? Not sure if that's what you call it here, but the flyer goes up to extension then the backspot pulls the ankles backwards and the bases catch the flyer in prone. Hopefully that made sense...
I looked in the rules but couldn't see anything about dismounts to prone, if I was even looking in the right place?

Is there a video of this move, we are a level 2 team and I am always looking for new things to do. This sounds interesting.
Thanks!

Who the heck is Elena Brooke? Every cheerleader on Twitter is fangirling over her...
Never heard of her until someone tweeted she was "famous for nothing" or just Instagram famous for her hair? Same day my cp asked if I knew who she was and she's not even on twitter.

theres no way this is all true.. and if it is she is the worst story teller.. "oh and i forgot to tell you my parents died!" "anywho, i cheer for cheer athletics" "i got a boyfriend named matt smith!" "my favorite color is RAINBOW!" ..i just cant take any of those seriously..
I think the story is a lie? She tweeted a picture of it saying "I'm actually peeing my pants what is this"
And She clearly cheers for World Class all stars because there are a million pics of her in her uniform,which says world class on the front.

Is there a video of this move, we are a level 2 team and I am always looking for new things to do. This sounds interesting.
Thanks!
It's essentially this (but without the forward roll out)
Although we have the flyer arch at the top then fall, so it looks more like a "bird front". You have to experiment a bit with how to catch- depending on height and habits of bases some ways can be easier than others :)

So if I understand right. Elena Brooke became fameous on tumblr and she is a cheerleader. So a lot of people know her for her tumblr site and wanted to take a picture with her at cheersport. The other people who don't like her are saying "you can't be a cheerlebrity if you're level 2" ?

Did Orlando Angels just get a paid, too? That's even crazier.
It does help in small senior because you don't have to go through pre lims with a paid bid but seriously they don't have that much travel and could probably not stay in hotels if they wanted too...

So if I understand right. Elena Brooke became fameous on tumblr and she is a cheerleader. So a lot of people know her for her tumblr site and wanted to take a picture with her at cheersport. The other people who don't like her are saying "you can't be a cheerlebrity if you're level 2" ?

i think thats right. i just dont understand why everyones obsessing about her. she looks like an average teenage girl who has lots of makeup and hair extensions. like what has she done to get all that attention?

i think thats right. i just dont understand why everyones obsessing about her. she looks like an average teenage girl who has lots of makeup and hair extensions. like what has she done to get all that attention?

Honestly, most of the reason these cheerlebrities are famous these days is looks. Even the ones from Cheetahs who are super famous aren't famous because of Cheetahs, they're famous because they have nice hair, are pretty, and have incredible abs, it's just the fact that they're on Cheetahs that people took notice of these things.

I think the story is a lie? She tweeted a picture of it saying "I'm actually peeing my pants what is this"
And She clearly cheers for World Class all stars because there are a million pics of her in her uniform,which says world class on the front.
Is she the one that people were freaking out about because she had her middle finger up in her uniform? :S

Pretend she's related to some guy on One Direction? Which seems impossible because aren't they British? Actually, I just went to check, and she pretends to be related to Niall. Except that's impossible, as he doesn't have ONE sister, let alone two, and he lives in Ireland.

So...yeah. No.

Pretend she's related to some guy on One Direction? Which seems impossible because aren't they British? Actually, I just went to check, and she pretends to be related to Niall. Except that's impossible, as he doesn't have ONE sister, let alone two, and he lives in Ireland.

So...yeah. No.

And his parents are alive.

Is she the one that people were freaking out about because she had her middle finger up in her uniform? :S
I have no idea. I haven't heard of her until this thread and then I did some twitter investigation this morning hahah

Self promote? I guess here's the argument AGAINST the "it's not the cheerlebrity's fault they get all that attention".

And his parents are alive.
Oh, yeah, that.

Someone should go ask her to do an Irish accent. In fact, if someone wants to go pick up the tab for my plane ticket, I will personally go test it, as I'm very much familiar with the regional differences. (Didn't I already volunteer to do something else personally at NCA? I should just combine the two)..

Back