All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, yeah, that.

Someone should go ask her to do an Irish accent. In fact, if someone wants to go pick up the tab for my plane ticket, I will personally go test it, as I'm very much familiar with the regional differences. (Didn't I already volunteer to do something else personally at NCA? I should just combine the two)..

im pretty sure she didny write that by herself. its probably a really weird fanfiction written by a girl who is a little bit too obsessed about cheerlebrities. since elena cheers i think she would know that cheetahs are not lvl6.. and i think elena wouldnt say that she cheers for ca because she keeps posting pics of her in a world class uni. and she doesnt even live in texas.

Okay I have another question..
Is there a rule, at Worlds, restricting one gym from entering 2 teams in the same division?

Self promote? I guess here's the argument AGAINST the "it's not the cheerlebrity's fault they get all that attention".
I thought that only worked if there were exceptional skills to go with it :p
Now I don't know Elena, or her life so I'm going to try to say this nicely. I hadn't heard of her this until this morning when I opened this thread. Yes her makeup is very pretty, and her hair extensions are really pretty. She is pretty. Her fame is not from cheerleading or her skills. I'm surprised I've never heard of her because out of curiosity I went on her instagram, she has 364K followers. To put it into perspective that is 3K MORE than Jamie Andries, Matt Smith, and Maddie Gardner COMBINED. She has multiple fan pages, it is bizarre.... like it always is. Comments everywhere saying she is the prettiest girl they have ever seen and she is their inspiration.
I wouldn't say she is a cheerlebrity. I would say she is tumblr famous and happens to be a cheerleader... the same way I wouldn't say Kendall Jenner (does she still cheer anyways?) is a cheerlebrity.

Okay I have another question..
Is there a rule, at Worlds, restricting one gym from entering 2 teams in the same division?
As far as I know there's no restriction, I know one year Odyssey and Cosmic Rays were in the same division (that also had to do with the fact that the coed options were limited at that time, basically limited and large coed). Not sure of it happening to other gyms (perhaps CEA or ACE- and most likely for the reasons listed above)..

I thought that only worked if there were exceptional skills to go with it :p
Now I don't know Elena, or her life so I'm going to try to say this nicely. I hadn't heard of her this until this morning when I opened this thread. Yes her makeup is very pretty, and her hair extensions are really pretty. She is pretty. Her fame is not from cheerleading or her skills. I'm surprised I've never heard of her because out of curiosity I went on her instagram, she has 364K followers. To put it into perspective that is 3K MORE than Jamie Andries, Matt Smith, and Maddie Gardner COMBINED. She has multiple fan pages, it is bizarre.... like it always is. Comments everywhere saying she is the prettiest girl they have ever seen and she is their inspiration.
I wouldn't say she is a cheerlebrity. I would say she is tumblr famous and happens to be a cheerleader... the same way I wouldn't say Kendall Jenner (does she still cheer anyways?) is a cheerlebrity.

Let's be real, if her chest wasn't the size it is and so often exposed, she would not have 364 000 followers.

Let's be real, if her chest wasn't the size it is and so often exposed, she would not have 364 000 followers.
It definitely helps I'm sure... but many, many girls have chests her size or bigger that are equally exposed (or worse) online all the time with not even 1/100 of the followers

i just keep wondering what makes someone internet famous ? elenas tumblr blog isnt even that great and shes not that great cheerleader. shes not that special but still she has like 350k followers in instagram. i dont get it.

i just keep wondering what makes someone internet famous ? elenas tumblr blog isnt even that great and shes not that great cheerleader. shes not that special but still she has like 350k followers in instagram. i dont get it.

I see a lot of girls/guys totally begging (oh, i hope it´s written the right way) for followers.
I don´t know if she´s that type of girl, but at instagram i see a lot of "Follow me, i´ll follow back" and Shout-out wishes.
But yes, having so many followers is not your "normal web-lebrity".

OK, so I was talking to my 16 year-old about this yesterday and he says that she bought those followers?!?!? Can you do that?!???

OK, so I was talking to my 16 year-old about this yesterday and he says that she bought those followers?!?!? Can you do that?!???

Get 5000+ Instagram Followers – Buy Now, No Password, Look Popular Right Away! | ChiBuyer eShop
yes you can. and this is just one out of the hundreds of companies that sell followers. idk how i feel about this.. if someone is so desperate to get followers then i guess its up to them what they do but i wouldnt like it if i was one of those followers that you can buy. hope that makes sense :D

Get 5000+ Instagram Followers – Buy Now, No Password, Look Popular Right Away! | ChiBuyer eShop
yes you can. and this is just one out of the hundreds of companies that sell followers. idk how i feel about this.. if someone is so desperate to get followers then i guess its up to them what they do but i wouldnt like it if i was one of those followers that you can buy. hope that makes sense :D

This is just strange... if your that "hard up" for people to follow you that you have to buy your followers then their is something wrong

It's like fairly common practice to buy twitter followers. It's like 14 bucks for a thousand followers.

Back