College Random College Cheer Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LeahofthePack

I recognize any state in a crowd
May 27, 2011
I figured it might be nice to have a random college cheer questions thread.

So here is my question. Most Louisville cheerleaders also compete for Gymtyme. Do and UK cheerleaders do allstar in addition to college? If yes, which gym? Just curious! I'm thinking maybe @Kentucky Girl can help me out with this one!

So here is my question. Most Louisville cheerleaders also compete for Gymtyme. Do and UK cheerleaders do allstar in addition to college? If yes, which gym? Just curious! I'm thinking maybe @Kentucky Girl can help me out with this one!

I might be wrong, but I don't believe they are allowed to cheer all star. There is no gym "associated" with the program like GT is with U of L, and I can't think of any UK girls that do all star.

I might be wrong, but I don't believe they are allowed to cheer all star. There is no gym "associated" with the program like GT is with U of L, and I can't think of any UK girls that do all star.
Okay, that's what I was thinking but I wasn't positive. Thank you!

Did somebody call my name :D? Actually, yes. Many University of Kentucky cheerleaders have in their careers, cheered on all-star teams. There are several all-star cheerleading gyms in Lexington. They are Premier Athletics (formerly Kentucky Elite), Legacy All-Stars, and United Cheer in nearby Georgetown. Some of their coaches used to cheer at UK and Morehead as well. I may be wrong, but I don't think they have a Level 6 team of any kind. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back