All-Star Rays Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You'll have to get the worlds ring yourself. I'm keeping mine when I eventually get one. How about......unlimited access to my humongous collection of cheer shirts?

For a moment there I had a glimmer of hope that one day I'll be able to call a worlds ring mine, but as usual when this bit of hope arises it dies quickly when I either wake up from a beautiful world-champion dream or someone tells me my plan to obtain it will not work.

But I supposed I can make a wedding dress purely out of your cheer shirts & be satisfied with that trade!

For a moment there I had a glimmer of hope that one day I'll be able to call a worlds ring mine, but as usual when this bit of hope arises it dies quickly when I either wake up from a beautiful world-champion dream or someone tells me my plan to obtain it will not work.

But I supposed I can make a wedding dress purely out of your cheer shirts & be satisfied with that trade!
As long as I can keep my Vintage Rays worlds shirt, my top gun shirt, and my Tyedye CA shirt...I had to grovel for all three.

I feel like they wouldnt get rid of orange as a name though.

yeah I figured that is why they did it. I just remember them talking about Their level 4 team and how when it is small it has one name and when it was large it had another. I am actually glad to see the name Peach come back, it was probably one of my favorite Rays names.

yeah I figured that is why they did it. I just remember them talking about Their level 4 team and how when it is small it has one name and when it was large it had another. I am actually glad to see the name Peach come back, it was probably one of my favorite Rays names.

i just love the name peach because the state of georgia is famous for peaches. it just fits. orange actually makes me think of florida in terms of fruit.

i just love the name peach because the state of georgia is famous for peaches. it just fits. orange actually makes me think of florida in terms of fruit.

Yeah that is why I love the name Peach, it fits because of where Rays is. Everyone loves a good Georgia peach.

Back