All-Star Rays Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange was originally large senior before they went small and it's one of the original ray names. Same with green. Silver used to be rays small senior 5(advanced) team.

yeah I figured that is why they did it. I just remember them talking about Their level 4 team and how when it is small it has one name and when it was large it had another. I am actually glad to see the name Peach come back, it was probably one of my favorite Rays names.
I think Orange, Smoke and Green are just the stingray names that they would never get rid of no matter what division! Cant have Orange Crush without Orange.

Some people may be forgetting that Peach was actually their coed team in 2008 and there was no Smoke. Didn't Peach start out as an all girl team and then they added a boy midseason?

I know this is off topic but when I saw peach I thought about the girl who became sick with a heart ailment a couple years ago. I think she graduated or no longer cheering anyone know?

I know this is off topic but when I saw peach I thought about the girl who became sick with a heart ailment a couple years ago. I think she graduated or no longer cheering anyone know?

I do. She has had a strong recovery. She coached cheerleading for a while and is off to college. The original ailment (I think it was giant cell myocarditis) had only ever been discovered in young people before via autopsy. The journey she had and to wear she is today is absolutely amazing. Everyone once in a while she pops on in and says hi.

I do. She has had a strong recovery. She coached cheerleading for a while and is off to college. The original ailment (I think it was giant cell myocarditis) had only ever been discovered in young people before via autopsy. The journey she had and to wear she is today is absolutely amazing. Everyone once in a while she pops on in and says hi.

Thanks. I use to follow her care page when she was in the hospital.

Latest posts

Back