Re-direct Issues?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheUltimateFan

Cheer Parent
Jan 9, 2012
When I attempt to change forums or pages I keep getting re-directed to the Home page and have to page back and attempt the action again - sometimes 2 or 3 times. I am in a hotel with the worst latency issues I've ever seen. Could this be the cause or is there something else I should check?

When I attempt to change forums or pages I keep getting re-directed to the Home page and have to page back and attempt the action again - sometimes 2 or 3 times. I am in a hotel with the worst latency issues I've ever seen. Could this be the cause or is there something else I should check?
Yes all the time. Then when I type something into the search bar it says I dont have authorisation to perform this. When I click on a thread sometimes the screen goes white and have to click back. I wrote to king about it but there was no solution.

Yes - I have these other symptoms too. I never had any of these issues in the past.

Also, there are multiple connections available for this hotel. If I switch connections the problems stop, starting up after a while.

Back