All-Star Reach The Beach - Ocean City, Md [4/1-4/2]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, our IOC6 team will be competing there (and I'm back on the mat once again :(). Not our I5 though.

Maybe we should actually meet up after all these years lol
At the awards in Hartford I asked a teammate who u were but u had already left.....

At the awards in Hartford I asked a teammate who u were but u had already left.....

I got to just be a coach in Hartford! That was fun!

I wonder where I went, I think I was around there.

Not sure. This trip was a last minute addition for our open team, so we told them even before the schedule came out that they had the option to leave after we competed. I'm not making them hang around for 6 hours.

It was like that at Battle at the Boardwalk too. Awards were hours after all the worlds divisions were done. My team was done competing by 1:00 but awards werent until alot later at night. none of our kids stayed for awards. Sucks too because we won and we werent there to hear the announcement.

It was like that at Battle at the Boardwalk too. Awards were hours after all the worlds divisions were done. My team was done competing by 1:00 but awards werent until alot later at night. none of our kids stayed for awards. Sucks too because we won and we werent there to hear the announcement.

Ohhh yeah I remember that. We had started watching the super bowl and had to come back. Half of our team had left to drive home.

Even in Hartford, they did the bid announcements so late that most teams were already gone. Not a good trend.

Ohhh yeah I remember that. We had started watching the super bowl and had to come back. Half of our team had left to drive home.

Even in Hartford, they did the bid announcements so late that most teams were already gone. Not a good trend.

Yea something needs to change with these late bid announcements.

Yea something needs to change with these late bid announcements.

At this point just do what summit does and do them Monday night. I think Cheersport and an even last weekend (USA?) did that.

Back in 2015, awards were sooo late... I had to go home after too, didn't get home until 1:30AM (3 hour drive home and I think we stopped to eat somewhere too, if not then I got home at 12AM. I don't even remember...)

Back in 2015, awards were sooo late... I had to go home after too, didn't get home until 1:30AM (3 hour drive home and I think we stopped to eat somewhere too, if not then I got home at 12AM. I don't even remember...)

I remember that. I drove home after awards as well. We got home at 5am. It was excruciating.

I remember that. I drove home after awards as well. We got home at 5am. It was excruciating.
damn... why didn't you just stay over night there?? That sounds horrible! Although... I did take a team bus to JamFest SuperNationals this year... 10 hour drive, it was honestly the most boring thing I've ever experienced too!! I slept for like 5 out of the 10 hours, I hate sleeping on buses smh... But in the end we didn't get there until like 9AM as we left at like 10PM. We stopped like three times I believe (we arrived the same day as the walk-through warm-ups on Friday evening.) And same thing as driving home, we left literally RIGHT AFTER the last awards also! I don't even remember what time the last awards was at... But I do remember it being dark out.

Do only some gyms get the schedule? Our owner says she has not received anything other than the very generic block schedule online, but I'm seeing here that some people have their tentative times. It's a very far drive and a lot of us are trying to figure out if we can leave Sunday. All this "secrecy" around schedules Is very frustrating.

Do only some gyms get the schedule? Our owner says she has not received anything other than the very generic block schedule online, but I'm seeing here that some people have their tentative times. It's a very far drive and a lot of us are trying to figure out if we can leave Sunday. All this "secrecy" around schedules Is very frustrating.

Our gym owner has the schedule. They were definitely emailed to registered teams on Friday I believe.

Back