All-Star Reach The Beach - Ocean City, Md [4/1-4/2]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good job to Maryland Twisters LSC4!!!! Also, FAME should've beaten us and they should've gotten 2nd instead of us tbh... Also, good job to Premier I think or World Cup (ik it was like 5 hours ago but I don't remember) who got the paid bid to US Finals in level 4!!!!

Who were the division winners/placements at each level? Does anyone know? I followed for levels 3-5, but didn't see any awards for levels 1 & 2. TIA!

Last edited:
Good job to Maryland Twisters LSC4!!!! Also, FAME should've beaten us and they should've gotten 2nd instead of us tbh... Also, good job to Premier I think or World Cup (ik it was like 5 hours ago but I don't remember) who got the paid bid to US Finals in level 4!!!!

Congrats to you! My daughter said she talked to some of you after awards and you were very nice :)

Congrats to everyone! My oldest cp teams didn't have such a great weekend. That's ok though, they still had a blast.

My babies got to compete on the big stage on Saturday and they were over the moon excited about that. My 4 year old watched some teams in AB and was in awe the entire time. All she kept saying was "wow me gonna do that". My 6 year old has now decided she definitely wants to cheer next season after watching this weekend, fingers crossed she's placed age appropriately next year.

Who were the division winners/placements at each level? Does anyone know? I followed for levels 3-5, but didn't see any awards for levels 1 & 2. TIA!

Level 1 Full House Lady Royals
Level 2 Fame Allstars Sirens
Level 3 Spirit Allstars Emeralds
Level 4 Fame Allstars Vixens
Level 5 (Non-Worlds) Maryland Twisters Supercells
Level 5 (Worlds) Fame Allstars Super Seniors*

*Reign was the highest level 5 Worlds Score I am almost positive. However, the comp wouldn't give both a Paid Bid and the $1k prize to the same team.

Can't post on video page for some reason so will do here.....
CPs team

OMG INFERNO!! I watched them day 1 and said "WOW!" I was sooooo impressed!! Me and my friend (who's two daughters are on F5) predicted you guys would get the FP! I'm SO HAPPY FOR THIS TEAM! Also, congrats to your coach for winning Coach of the year! That must have been an AWESOME weekend for her!

OMG INFERNO!! I watched them day 1 and said "WOW!" I was sooooo impressed!! Me and my friend (who's two daughters are on F5) predicted you guys would get the FP! I'm SO HAPPY FOR THIS TEAM! Also, congrats to your coach for winning Coach of the year! That must have been an AWESOME weekend for her!
Thank u! We all knew prior to awards for our coach! It was awesome weekend for us!

Back