All-Star Rebel Ruthless - Was Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HappyGirls

Cheer Parent
Feb 2, 2016
Is there anyone who has had a sneak peek of the Rebel Ruthless being released next month? We would like to give it a try but don't know how the sizing runs...both my CPs size up 2 1/2 sizes in Nfinity from their street shoes.. 5 and 5.5 in Nfinity. Thanks for any help!

We tried them on and tumbled with them at NCA. They seem nice... according to the soles they say they are actually a Kaepa shoe? Or maybe they just helped in the manufacturing? The girls seemed to like them and said they offered more support then their current nfinity shoes.... they seemed kinda bulky to me but nicely made. They fit nust like the nfinity shoes... whatever they ware in them they will be in the rebel shoes.

Keep in mind, youth sizing and women's sizing are different. Youth sizing follows men's sizing, so a youth 3 is the same as a men's 3 but would be around a women's 5. Sounds like your CPs may be bumping up to women's sizing in the Nfinitys, so it may be just a half size bump instead of the 2.5 as they grow into women's sizing.

Keep in mind, youth sizing and women's sizing are different. Youth sizing follows men's sizing, so a youth 3 is the same as a men's 3 but would be around a women's 5. Sounds like your CPs may be bumping up to women's sizing in the Nfinitys, so it may be just a half size bump instead of the 2.5 as they grow into women's sizing.
That makes sense! Wondered why their bump up seemed such a big one!

We tried them on and tumbled with them at NCA. They seem nice... according to the soles they say they are actually a Kaepa shoe? Or maybe they just helped in the manufacturing? The girls seemed to like them and said they offered more support then their current nfinity shoes.... they seemed kinda bulky to me but nicely made. They fit nust like the nfinity shoes... whatever they ware in them they will be in the rebel shoes.
rebel's website says they are a collaboration with Keepa.

I am interested to know how these run width wise, and what the support it like. CP has to lace her nfinity evolutions all the way closed. Vengeance are narrower but aren't enough support.

CP has to lace her nfinity evolutions all the way closed. Vengeance are narrower but aren't enough support.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly the same for my younger CP...she has a very narrow foot and a high arch. We tried the Nfinity Defiance, that works well for older CP but it has stitching that irritates the tendons on younger CP's foot due to the very high arches. I also read that the Vengeance is recommended for spring floors only..and with cheer camps coming up sometimes they may be on other surfaces. I agree on the support issue--they fly and I think more support than Vengeance offers could be beneficial...

Did anyone end up getting the rebel? How did they work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBH I used to love my Kaepas back in the day. I always used them as sideline cheer shoes because they were sturdier/less prone to wear than my nfinitys and were cheaper.
That being said, even when I had both I never used the Kaepas for all star, they were always too bulky and heavy on the bottom.

Interesting collab though, I gotta hand it to them it's a smart business move for both parties.

Did anyone end up getting the rebel? How did they work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My girls did get the Rebel shoe and are happy with it--similar in style to the Nfinity Vengeance with slightly more support.

Typical of my kids, they have almost outgrown them already! My 7 year old has grown 2 inches since the beginning of May, and the women's 5 1/2 I bought is now getting tight...ugh...

We may try the new Varsity shoe--I think it is the Ascend? One of the parents on CP's team is a Varsity rep and showed it to me--I was very impressed with it. It was very light but with a little more to the sole than the Vengeance or the Rebel shoe..

seven years in the sport and NO ONE has ever explained this this well :) Extra shimmies to you

The gym I coach at recently made a last minute to switch over to the rebel shoe because nfinity told us they couldn't get us our black high tops until late November (we start competing in 3 weeks). We had a model shoe in the gym yesterday and they seem pretty nice. They're light weight with a nice sole. The kids already miss their nfinitys but I'm hoping they love the rebel shoes once they come in because we're definitely a rebel gym all around lol.

I saw up thread someone said they fit like the vengeance, my daughter currently wears evolutions, what is the fit difference between the two? Like if she is a 7.5 in evolutions what would I order in these?

Back