High School Rebel Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 25, 2015
Does anyone have experiance with Rebels school uniforms? I have read a lot on peoples experiences with their All Star uniforms, but nothing about their school ones. I'm trying to find affordable custom unforms for next season and I'm not sure who to go with. Any other suggestions are welcomed as well.

My daughters school was considering Rebel and they sent us (I was helping since I was involved with boosters) two prototypes-very impressed with both of them. Ultimately the coach wanted to go with Varsity but Rebel was much more cost effective with a much better turn around time. Quality of fabric was compared once our new Varsity ones came in and my daughter actually preferred the Rebel fabric-felt like it "gave" a little more. Combine that with the fact that over half of our uniform tops had to be redone because they were too short? I would go with Rebel every day and twice on Sunday.

If you have any uniforms you are ready to discard, they have an awesome trade in program. To compare, we were going to get gameday uniforms for freshman, JV, and varsity for the same price it cost to just outfit varsity. I know Rebel is newer but I wish some more schools would open their eyes...Varsity customer service doesn't hold a candle to Rebel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen some really nice rebel uniforms... And have heard about their great pricing...however... I really love the holdup of Varsity. Our school used to have to keep the same uniform for 4 years (yes 4 years) and I just don't feel rebel would last whereas Varsity would. I've seen uniforms come worn overstretched on an alumni for a skit at a rally that were 10 years old and look bran spankin new. So if you are purchasing a new uniform every year.. I can see considering rebel.. But I still feel Varisty is superior in durability. I also beg to differ in customer service...Varisty has gone above and beyond for my squads... Rush delivered when a girl lost hers...always righted any wrongs and was always pleasant about it.

I've seen some really nice rebel uniforms... And have heard about their great pricing...however... I really love the holdup of Varsity. Our school used to have to keep the same uniform for 4 years (yes 4 years) and I just don't feel rebel would last whereas Varsity would. I've seen uniforms come worn overstretched on an alumni for a skit at a rally that were 10 years old and look bran spankin new. So if you are purchasing a new uniform every year.. I can see considering rebel.. But I still feel Varisty is superior in durability. I also beg to differ in customer service...Varisty has gone above and beyond for my squads... Rush delivered when a girl lost hers...always righted any wrongs and was always pleasant about it.
The problem with Varsity is that they HAVE to right way too many wrongs. There seems to ALWAYS be some kind of problem with every order that needs to be fixed, and initial orders rarely arrive on time, for all star or school cheer. We once got and entire shipment of skirts that was unwearable because they were way too small. The list goes on. My CP has had 4 different Varsity uniforms between all star and school and only one fit correctly when we got it the first time. We have found the sizing to be inconsistent and that we need to get really aggressive to get issues fixed. If our school system didn't contract with Varsity exclusively, we would be going with someone else.

The problem with Varsity is that they HAVE to right way too many wrongs. There seems to ALWAYS be some kind of problem with every order that needs to be fixed, and initial orders rarely arrive on time, for all star or school cheer. We once got and entire shipment of skirts that was unwearable because they were way too small. The list goes on. My CP has had 4 different Varsity uniforms between all star and school and only one fit correctly when we got it the first time. We have found the sizing to be inconsistent and that we need to get really aggressive to get issues fixed. If our school system didn't contract with Varsity exclusively, we would be going with someone else.
That's a bummer... And super frustrating... Im sorry that that has happened. I have had on time orders (of course, I always order WAY in advance with any company... I'm a get my Christmas gifts in Oct kinda gal) great fits...awesome quality ... One time I had the wrong braid on an "extras" order... But I believe I signed off on a gold metallic mist rather than a sparkle spandex gold. one thing that I think is essencial with ANY brand... Super honest and clear communication with rep and company. I tell them up front.. Not too short, must hit here... I want to see every girl fitted... Realistically... Am I going to get this by X date, if not, what can I get?! If you have had issues with fittings two or more years in a row... It's more than likely a rep issue.... And it might not necessarily be that the rep is miss sizing your kids but is used to fitting all stars who request very fitted and short. Don't be afraid to ask for another representative. Again, this is if you are happy with the overall product you are getting. Again, no issue with Rebel... They have some really cool stuff ... Just really dig my experiences with Varsity and personally see no reason to switch if it isn't broken.

That's a bummer... And super frustrating... Im sorry that that has happened. I have had on time orders (of course, I always order WAY in advance with any company... I'm a get my Christmas gifts in Oct kinda gal) great fits...awesome quality ... One time I had the wrong braid on an "extras" order... But I believe I signed off on a gold metallic mist rather than a sparkle spandex gold. one thing that I think is essencial with ANY brand... Super honest and clear communication with rep and company. I tell them up front.. Not too short, must hit here... I want to see every girl fitted... Realistically... Am I going to get this by X date, if not, what can I get?! If you have had issues with fittings two or more years in a row... It's more than likely a rep issue.... And it might not necessarily be that the rep is miss sizing your kids but is used to fitting all stars who request very fitted and short. Don't be afraid to ask for another representative. Again, this is if you are happy with the overall product you are getting. Again, no issue with Rebel... They have some really cool stuff ... Just really dig my experiences with Varsity and personally see no reason to switch if it isn't broken.
It isn't a rep issue. I saw the sizes on the girls. They fit. Uniforms we got didn't. With the all star gym and school. Different reps. One issue is that they don't bring sizes in the fabric the unis will be made of. The quality for Varsity is good, but the fit of the sizers is often not consistent with what we get, and we seldom get them when promised.

It isn't a rep issue. I saw the sizes on the girls. They fit. Uniforms we got didn't. With the all star gym and school. Different reps. One issue is that they don't bring sizes in the fabric the unis will be made of. The quality for Varsity is good, but the fit of the sizers is often not consistent with what we get, and we seldom get them when promised.

:(

I think this largely depends on the rep. As a coach I've used varsity for almost a decade. I can't think of one time that we've had something come in wrong that needed to be fixed or past the date expected... not once. I can think of many times they've gone above and beyond though. Varsity also price matches and the quality is unbeatable. We have 2 nights worth of basketball this week. The uniform we wore the other night is our newest and it's on its 3rd season. The uniform we wear later this week is on its 7th season. They both look brand new! That is the main reason I go with varsity, because those 7 year old discount "package" uniforms look better than almost every other squad we see when we play against them. I've not used rebel, I would be open to trying them. Tried GK once and that experience was for another thread. I think no matter the company, the experience is all tied to the rep.

Last edited:
Does anyone have experiance with Rebels school uniforms? I have read a lot on peoples experiences with their All Star uniforms, but nothing about their school ones. I'm trying to find affordable custom unforms for next season and I'm not sure who to go with. Any other suggestions are welcomed as well.
We used them last year. They were amazing!!!!!!!!! But the price of the uniform went up about 50$ so I didn't order it when we went to our new school... prices are way up this year and I had a hard time getting a hold of my rep so we had to go with someone else.... I'd go back in a heart beat if they weren't as expensive as varsity now

Look at some schools that have Rebel and take note of the fit.
Is this in a good way or bad way? I'm assuming bad?

We don't have any schools here with rebel, so I've not seen any in person. I also don't know of any to google.

Back