Rec Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
Hey guys. I love Pop Warner Cheer and they are always my favorite teams to mix. I mix music for some of the teams who have won at the National Championships at Disney. If you want a JR or a Kyle Blitch styled mix for your rec team email me:) website- shutitdowncheermusic.com

Hey guys. I love Pop Warner Cheer and they are always my favorite teams to mix. I mix music for some of the teams who have won at the National Championships at Disney. If you want a JR or a Kyle Blitch styled mix for your rec team email me:) website- shutitdowncheermusic.com

Just wanted to mention he did our prep team music last year and it was awesome! A lot of our full year girls were sad it wasn't their music because it was new and fun, and they really liked the songs he used. I would recommend him and his music for sure!

curious how much are your mixes??

Back