High School Regarding To Powderpuff Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um powderpuff teams are football teams? I honestly can't tell if you're completely oblivious or just trolling the board.

Maybe he/she means the "cheer" teams that some schools have that are made up of the football players while the girls are playing powderpuff??

What is powder puff cheer?
well typically in high school theres a powderpuff game that happens march-may its only one game where a school and their rival , play a football game where the roles are switched, the girls are playing football and the boys are in uniforms cheering. Its not really supposed to be professional but fun :) which is why there would never be a powder puff cheer competition with the boys.

well typically in high school theres a powderpuff game that happens march-may its only one game where a school and their rival , play a football game where the roles are switched, the girls are playing football and the boys are in uniforms cheering. Its not really supposed to be professional but fun :) which is why there would never be a powder puff cheer competition with the boys.
That's what I understand it to be but the OP seems to have a different definition.

Last edited:
Are they allowed to "compete" at competitions?

If you are referring to the male football players being able to compete as a cheer squad it would depend on their school and if there is an all male division for them to compete in

**If nothing else, at least we can agree Susie's Mom has entertainment value**

If you are referring to the male football players being able to compete as a cheer squad it would depend on their school and if there is an all male division for them to compete in

oh, I thought they would just go under the coed division. thanks.

oh, I thought they would just go under the coed division. thanks.

I guess that is possible but honestly it would be irresponsible to have them compete without serious training and at that point they probably wouldn't be football players at that point now would they?

I guess that is possible but honestly it would be irresponsible to have them compete without serious training and at that point they probably wouldn't be football players at that point now would they?

true.:p

Back