OT Regional Food

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I definitely will if I'm ever around there! I'm on the east side though, which is not nearly as built up and exciting as the west side. Seriously...If I absolutely have to live in Ohio when I'm older, it'll be Sandusky for sure. There's just so much to do around there! And my favorite restaurant of all time is Famous Dave's. I can't believe I forgot that one, it's local! I know there's one in North Olmsted but nothing beats being right on the water next to Cedar Point!
Haha I love famous Dave's too!!! There barbecue is delicious I think it is the best around. I have a season pass to cedar point and its just so much fun:) I love top thrill. I love Mitchell's ice cream too yum yum now I'm getting hungry. Where do u cheer? I cheer for Ohio extreme.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yeah my friend from nyc just came to visit and we had to go look at it. She took a bunch of pictures. She's on some crazy diet though so I couldn't get her to go ANYWHERE to eat! :mad::rolleyes:

Should have taken her to Ed Debevic's (I'm sure I butchered that spelling) so that the wait staff could insult her about what she was not eating. They totally made non-cp cry, kept calling him a booger eater until he finally broke down.

Haha I love famous Dave's too!!! There barbecue is delicious I think it is the best around. I have a season pass to cedar point and its just so much fun:) I love top thrill. I love Mitchell's ice cream too yum yum now I'm getting hungry. Where do u cheer? I cheer for Ohio extreme.

Best bbq around for sure!! Cedar Point is literally the highlight of my summer every year, we go all the time. There's a Mitchell's ice cream 20 minutes from me yet I've never been there which is strange because ice cream is my favorite food :p And I just graduated but my junior year I cheered at Xcel and took my senior year off to do school sports.

So, I'm in Colorado Springs right now because my brother is stationed here and we came for a visit. We ate dinner last night at a place called Smash Burger. It was set up sorta like five guys, only they had more specialty burgers. It was reallllly good!!

So, I'm in Colorado Springs right now because my brother is stationed here and we came for a visit. We ate dinner last night at a place called Smash Burger. It was set up sorta like five guys, only they had more specialty burgers. It was reallllly good!!

I noticed that they're getting one of those in my town and I had NO idea what it was. It'll be finished after I leave for school though -_-

I love smashburger! We have one and they have really good burgers and their smash fries are amazing!

Carter Brothers Barbecue in High Point, NC. It's a very Christian orientated restaurant. The cakes are amazing. I realize every time I want it, that I now live 30 minutes away and it's a Sunday so they're closed.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Carter Brothers Barbecue in High Point, NC. It's a very Christian orientated restaurant. The cakes are amazing. I realize every time I want it, that I now live 30 minutes away and it's a Sunday so they're closed.

There used to be one of these across the street from my house. I would eat there at least once a week. Peach cobbler is amazing!

There used to be one of these across the street from my house. I would eat there at least once a week. Peach cobbler is amazing!

We used to always go to the one on Main St. I actually met the lady who made the cakes there since my sister worked there at one point. I'm in love with their cakes though.

im from southern California so:
1. in n out- of course :p
2. chronic tacos- i dont like mexican food, but all my friends seem to love it!
3. TK burger- there's only like 5 and they're only in Orange County but it's amazingly delicious:D
4. Sprinkle's Cupcakes (there's a few scattered in big cities in other states)- i'll admit, i've ditched school multiple times because I was craving one of their cupcakes so much
5. CB's Cupcakes- originally in La Jolla, but now they're in Carlsbad and San Marcos I think, whenever I'm down in San Diego, I make sure to get one on my way home!
6. Smashburger- recently introduced to this place by some friends on my team, and i fell in love when I tried it, closest ones to me are in San Diego and Las Vegas. I was in Las Vegas this morning and I was begging my mom to take me because it was down the street from our hotel. I looked it up and their website said it opened at 10. we got there at 11 and it was closed. I was devastated!! If you go, be sure to try the Smashfries!! They're french fries with rosemary, olive oil, and garlic. To. Die. For.
7. Jack in the box (i had no idea the entire country didnt have these!)- i think they have them in like 20 states. yum!
8. Baker's- only in the Inland Empire of Southern Cali. i grew up eating it all the time. It's like half mexican, half american, kinda a weird place, but really good!
9. John's Incredible Pizza- buffet restaurant and a mini themepark in one!!
10. Carl's Jr (I guess in other states its called Hardy's ??)
11. The Habit Burger- still haven't had one, but I've heard they're really delicious!
12. Pei Wei (about half the country has them)- fast food version of PF Changs
13. Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles- no explanation needed!
14. Weinerschnitzel- hotdogs/corn dogs. Not sure what states you can find them in.
15. Del Taco- mexican and american food. mostly on the west coast
16. The Hat- "world famous pastrami". only in southern california. Personally, i think its gross and over priced, but everyone else I know seems to love it.:rolleyes:

im from southern California so:
1. in n out- of course :p
2. chronic tacos- i dont like mexican food, but all my friends seem to love it!
3. TK burger- there's only like 5 and they're only in Orange County but it's amazingly delicious:D
4. Sprinkle's Cupcakes (there's a few scattered in big cities in other states)- i'll admit, i've ditched school multiple times because I was craving one of their cupcakes so much
5. CB's Cupcakes- originally in La Jolla, but now they're in Carlsbad and San Marcos I think, whenever I'm down in San Diego, I make sure to get one on my way home!
6. Smashburger- recently introduced to this place by some friends on my team, and i fell in love when I tried it, closest ones to me are in San Diego and Las Vegas. I was in Las Vegas this morning and I was begging my mom to take me because it was down the street from our hotel. I looked it up and their website said it opened at 10. we got there at 11 and it was closed. I was devastated!! If you go, be sure to try the Smashfries!! They're french fries with rosemary, olive oil, and garlic. To. Die. For.
7. Jack in the box (i had no idea the entire country didnt have these!)- i think they have them in like 20 states. yum!
8. Baker's- only in the Inland Empire of Southern Cali. i grew up eating it all the time. It's like half mexican, half american, kinda a weird place, but really good!
9. John's Incredible Pizza- buffet restaurant and a mini themepark in one!!
10. Carl's Jr (I guess in other states its called Hardy's ??)
11. The Habit Burger- still haven't had one, but I've heard they're really delicious!
12. Pei Wei (about half the country has them)- fast food version of PF Changs
13. Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles- no explanation needed!
14. Weinerschnitzel- hotdogs/corn dogs. Not sure what states you can find them in.
15. Del Taco- mexican and american food. mostly on the west coast
16. The Hat- "world famous pastrami". only in southern california. Personally, i think its gross and over priced, but everyone else I know seems to love it.:rolleyes:
I've been to every one except #8 on your list. ;-)

We have Smash Burger in South Carolina

Back