All-Star Restaurants Near Sheraton Dallas....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 17, 2010
Hey guys we are coming from NC and 1st time to NCA Nat'! Can someone give me some restaurants near the sheraton and the convention center in walking distance so my team can EAT!! LOL
Just trying to plan!!!

Thank You redsmom!

TXcheermom we hope to see you guys as well. We only have about 10 parents coming so we hope our kids and parents can meet people and cheer each other on!

Does the convention center have a food court or restaurants inside?!

They have concession stands in the arena (free refills on soda) and then some of the halls have stands. There is a Starbucks in the middle of the concourse and a sandwich shop.

Just a note that in years past the sandwich shop in the convention center has sold out fast on both days! Also, there are some nice places to eat on Commerce Street in downtown Dallas. We walk over there every year and it is just a couple of blocks over. Inside the Adolphus Hotel is a neat restaurant that serves burgers called the Walt Garrison Grill. Also, a great Italian place with pizza and pastas. Last year they had a great buffet on Sunday. They are one block down from the Adolphus. Have a great time.

Hey guys we are coming from NC and 1st time to NCA Nat'! Can someone give me some restaurants near the sheraton and the convention center in walking distance so my team can EAT!! LOL
Just trying to plan!!!

I mentioned this in another post, but Spaghetti Warehouse is in the West End area and in what I consider walking distance of the covention center. Great food and fun atmosphere. If you do walk, you will see an almost block long series of statues of a cattle drive - it is quite impressive and a great place to take pictures, and how much more indicative of Texas can you get than statues of cattle and cowboys.
Hope your first trip to NCA is outstanding. Good luck to your teams.

I mentioned this in another post, but Spaghetti Warehouse is in the West End area and in what I consider walking distance of the covention center. Great food and fun atmosphere. If you do walk, you will see an almost block long series of statues of a cattle drive - it is quite impressive and a great place to take pictures, and how much more indicative of Texas can you get than statues of cattle and cowboys.
Hope your first trip to NCA is outstanding. Good luck to your teams.
It's been great so far... Took pics yesterday with the cattle!!! and thanks we are about to head over now for warm-ups!

Iron Cactus is a few blocks from Convention Center. It is an exellent place to eat. We had a team/ family dinner a few years back. They let us come in at 10PM and closed the upsatirs just for us. They were very accomodating. I highly recommend it. They have a kids menu as well.

Dallas | Iron Cactus

Back