All-Star Return To Atlantis Shout Outs (non Level 5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
I noticed in the Comp thread that everyone was buzzing about the few L5 teams that were there. I was at this competition, and while I wasn't there the whole day, there were some definite standouts for me in the lower levels that I thought I would recognize.

LIBERTY ALL STARS MINI 1 was KILLER... great energy and performance, it's no shock that they won the division!

WORLD CUP MILKYWAYS- that little redhead gives me LIFE

TNT MAGNUM's 4.2 team- that is the fiercest little girl of the day, she is gonna be major in a few years

CHEER INTENSITY- in general, probably the best flexibility I've seen. Their Level 2/3 teams all have at least one flyer with a spike, and their heelstretches are pitch perfect program-wide.

CHAMPION ALL STARS- there was a level 2 team from this gym, I wanna say Junior 2... I thought they had some really creative stunts/pyramid section, and a little boy who was KILLING IT

SPIRIT EXPLOSION'S Senior 2- FIERCE DANCERS

That's off the top of my head... Anyone else have some shoutouts from this weekend? :)

shout out to One Athletics Diamonds- senior small 4 B highest points of the day for day 1 beating f5- then performed a flawless routine day 2. the rest ill leave out...

I noticed in the Comp thread that everyone was buzzing about the few L5 teams that were there. I was at this competition, and while I wasn't there the whole day, there were some definite standouts for me in the lower levels that I thought I would recognize.

LIBERTY ALL STARS MINI 1 was KILLER... great energy and performance, it's no shock that they won the division!

WORLD CUP MILKYWAYS- that little redhead gives me LIFE

TNT MAGNUM's 4.2 team- that is the fiercest little girl of the day, she is gonna be major in a few years

CHEER INTENSITY- in general, probably the best flexibility I've seen. Their Level 2/3 teams all have at least one flyer with a spike, and their heelstretches are pitch perfect program-wide.

CHAMPION ALL STARS- there was a level 2 team from this gym, I wanna say Junior 2... I thought they had some really creative stunts/pyramid section, and a little boy who was KILLING IT

SPIRIT EXPLOSION'S Senior 2- FIERCE DANCERS

That's off the top of my head... Anyone else have some shoutouts from this weekend? :)

Thank you so much! We stress flexibility a lot at out gym :) That made me very proud. I even told my entire junior 3 team tonight about this post and they were so flattered. Thanks again!

No need to start any more senior 4 drama... it was all over twitter :confused: I'm sure both the 1st and 2nd place teams were amazing

Not looking for drama, but I am just trying to figure out twitter.. so where does this info come from, who/what should I follow :) I just am sure results were posted too!

Back