All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are more at large teams at worlds than paid bid teams. With the cash prizes these specialty comps seem to be rewarding, a winning team could go on an at large.
yes true, but if you win all this cash but then dont get a bid to worlds. whats the point.... im just speaking in general, not saying any of these teams would actually have that problem.

Sigh...sorry for the double post but the app won't let me edit.

Does anyone know what this event actually is? This venue is very weird for a cheer comp so I'm confused still.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
For future reference when you click on the post you want to edit it's on the far right on the bottom of the screen! Should be a little pencil icon! (Unless you're not on iPhone, in which case... Who knows)

For future reference when you click on the post you want to edit it's on the far right on the bottom of the screen! Should be a little pencil icon! (Unless you're not on iPhone, in which case... Who knows)

I'm on android. I usually can edit but when I clicked the edit thing it told me my post could not be found. :(

And still nothing in the Northeast...CL was the only competition we would have been able to go watch until it was changed.

At least you don't live on the west coast! There is nothing that even comes close to the west coast except for Vegas and it costs an arm as a leg to fly to anywhere east of Vegas!

There are more at large teams at worlds than paid bid teams. With the cash prizes these specialty comps seem to be rewarding, a winning team could go on an at large.

And there's very few at large teams that even have a chance at placing in the top 3.

At least you don't live on the west coast! There is nothing that even comes close to the west coast except for Vegas and it costs an arm as a leg to fly to anywhere east of Vegas!

I guess when the main group of gym owners and others met to decide who's elite and who isn't they weren't looking at a full map of the USA or they did and didn't like what they saw. I like what I see on the west coast, always proud

yes true, but if you win all this cash but then dont get a bid to worlds. whats the point.... im just speaking in general, not saying any of these teams would actually have that problem.

Um well, if you look at the teams that get an at-large bid at those last bid-competitions of the season, then I'm sure that the "elite" teams attending the invite-only-competitions will have no trouble getting at least an at-large at some point of the season.

I guess when the main group of gym owners and others met to decide who's elite and who isn't they weren't looking at a full map of the USA or they did and didn't like what they saw. I like what I see on the west coast, always proud
Love some west coast teams! But if you place all the nation's all star gyms on a big US map I think you'd find 70% of the industry (give or take) is east of the Mississippi. More like 85% if you add the state of Texas in.

Regardless, CL has already stated its moving around annually. I'm sure they'll include the west coast as a venue in that.

I think they took the elite West Coast teams into account, just not West Coast fans.

Love some west coast teams! But if you place all the nation's all star gyms on a big US map I think you'd find 70% of the industry (give or take) is east of the Mississippi. More like 85% if you add the state of Texas in.

Regardless, CL has already stated its moving around annually. I'm sure they'll include the west coast as a venue in that.

Yes, East of the Mississippi, has more teams (I dont think you can count Texas, they are South West) so it impresses me even more, that teams out on the West Coast can compete and place higher than most at some large national comps. NCA and Worlds is always great for West Coast teams, we rarely get teams east of the Miss. come out this way, but when they do its great that they can compete with these amazing teams out here.

CL coming to a Cali venue, meh, if local teams arent included no one should expect cheer fans forming lines to get in and watch, we dont have that here. That includes Vegas (me, to my friends Oh you're going to Vegas, theres a cheer comp there...my friends "Oh God, where is it so I can stay away")

But I am excited to see if GSSA can pull off throwing a huge event

I'm fully convinced the Cheer Gods hate the Northeast.

What I would LIKE to see, in the next year, is an expansion for some caliber teams- teams that have a chance of placing top 5/top 10 but haven't been around as long/been as well known outside of the region/coast- to join in. There are a good number, but I get wanting to create 'buzz' first with household names.

I don't necessarily think they will since they'd lose business... but it's the same idea as them banning the international teams from attending their big championship. if this really took off, I wouldn't be surprised.

I see. I thought the only reason they banned teams from attending that competition was because it was calling itself a "worlds" and the EP was claiming it was the governing body of cheer. I think that was the rub there.

Back