All-Star Ridiculous!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2010
Someone told me yesterday that cheerleading isn't a sport because it's not competitive. HA. What's the most ridiculous thing someone has told you about cheerleading?

One time I said that cheerleading is my favorite sport and this boy said "Well cheerleading doesn't matter because it's just to support the football players."

I had someone tell me that only pretty and thin girls made cheer, then proceeded to ask me why Suzie made the team because she isn't pretty. It was awful.

this kid in my psychology class last year told cheerleaders dont need to condition or work out..

"Cheerleading is half-@ssed dancing and quarter-@ssed gymnastics. Four people catching an anorexic girl isn't difficult."

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Someone told me cheer isn't a sport because it's not on espn. Another person told me cheer isn't a sport because girls make themselves throw up to be on the team.

theres this person who's known me for 3 years, tell outloud to the class "cheerleading isnt a sport". then i proceeded to rant until he got scared of me.

A co worker told me I was lucky my girls only did cheer since it is cheap & you just have to pay for their cheer "costume".
I told her No, it is expensive & it is a cheer uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Savannah. Crosses my mind when see this.

Doesn't feminism mean you can't be a cheerleader? :banghead:

When i tried out for school cheer one year, our principal said cheerleaders were there only "to serve" the football players. Let's just say he got a nice ear-full from my gym owner whose daughter was trying out and a couple other parents..

Back