All-Star Ridiculous!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610 said:
One of my friends did some canoodling with a male cheerleader at NCA College Nationals...when I was retelling the story my gay friend was confused and asked, "Was she trying to turn him straight?"
Uh...nope...I think at least 50% of male NCA College cheerleaders are straight.

People that think all male cheerleaders are gay have never been to college camp.

i was told that if cheerleading was a sport so is making sandwhiches.

my friend was talking to a guy and he said what do you like to do and she said cheer. how about you? he said party..so basically the same thing

SO many sexist jokes going through my head right now..

chyeeaaa69 said:
SO many sexist jokes going through my head right now..

I know what you mean. Hmmm we need a "if cheerleading is a sport so is..." thread haha!

my sister who is a cheerleader got athlete of the year at my school. and the womens basketball coach said to the athletic director, how could you give a cheerleader athlete of the year over a basketball player.

The fact that we lift other people a quite few feet in the air means "nothing because we have two to three other people helping us" Because of that it is "not hard, nor physically demanding."
tumblr_lqtuo0JMdv1qecoif.gif

Another said all cheerleaders want is sex.
tumblr_lqtulp5h5E1qecoif.gif

They proceeded to say we are all dumb, and should die.
tumblr_lqtuoyNcLJ1qecoif.gif

I was once told "there is no athletic ability required to be a cheerleader"... I just smiled at their ignorance, didn't even know where to begin my argument

"I am so tired I had practice"
"aren't you a cheerleader?"
" Yes I am."
"You really sweat a lot at your practice for shaking your but and yell"
Byeeee my friend!!!!:deadhorse:

oh i have a good one, i've been to the doctor plenty of times and say i'll go to Urgent Care:
Doctor: "how did you hurt yourself"
me: "cheerleading"
Doctor: "gotta be careful with those cartwheels and jumps"
me: "no i was catching a back tuck basket and my flyer kicked me in the face..."
doctors face: -_-
me: *backs up the salt track, someones salty....

My english teacher said this today:
Defining literature is like defining a game or sport, there is so much diversity in the topic that it is hard to generalize it all under one definition. Now some things you just know don't belong, like harry potter in literature and cheerleading as a sport. Everyone in the class looked at me and said my name....he had no clue I was a cheerleader, but I think I may have been more offended by him saying that harry potter isn't a piece of literature :oops:

My english teacher said this today:
Defining literature is like defining a game or sport, there is so much diversity in the topic that it is hard to generalize it all under one definition. Now some things you just know don't belong, like harry potter in literature and cheerleading as a sport. Everyone in the class looked at me and said my name....he had no clue I was a cheerleader, but I think I may have been more offended by him saying that harry potter isn't a piece of literature :oops:
I would drop that class so fast. hahaha no me gusta.

i had a girl ask how competitions work.. she thought there was a football team playing the whole time while cheerleaders cheered on both sides of the field and whoever cheered the best won. I understand confusion but I thought that was unbelievable..

Sadly, I've been asked the same thing more than once........ -_-

Back