Rip Jeffrey Fehr

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

he cheered for a program that's always my gyms rival, but that doesn't stand in the way of our whole gym praying and sending good thought to their gym, family, and friends

Prayers for him, his family and cheer family. Xoxo

Hi guys,
I was a teammate of Jeff's and I just want to throw it out there that bullying was not the cause of his suicide. I personally don't know what drove him to it, but I do know that he was a well-liked and much-loved person, and bullying was not a major factor in his life. This thread is much appreciated though, and on behalf of Jeff and my teammates, I thank you for all of your support and prayers. He will truly be missed.

R.I.P. Jeffrey Patrick Fehr

Prayers to the entire family and anyone linked to the gym and athlete. Just a year ago in August I went through the suicide of a family member so I know how hard the grieving and healing process can be. If anyone linked to Power or anyone who knew this boy (heck anyone at all really) who needs someone to talk to about something like this feel free to send me a message. I am more then willing to help out anyone during a time like this because I know the pain that it causes.

Rest In Peace. I'm so sorry for Jeff, his family and friends, and the Power gym. Prayers for y'all, and know we're supporting you.

Back