Rip Jeffrey Fehr

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He was a team member of mine.... He is so loved and he left such a great impact in everyone he knew. Nobody will evr be able to truly replace him RIP JPF

this breaks my heart.
rest in peace, jeff.
my thoughts, prayers and sympathy go out to everyone that had the opportunity to be in his life.
<3

i was actually lucky enough to meet him december at GSSA San jose and he seemed like such a happy person... im so sorry this had to happen if only we could all tell him how much we loved and appreciated him .... my thoughts and prayers are def with him and his family and loved ones.... i just hope that some kind of good can come from this

Rest in peace Jeff. My heart is with his family and my prayers are with everyone affected by his death. xoxo

Many prayers being sent from Arizona to Jeff's family and the Power program. I love how the cheer community can rally behind someone, but so sad that it has to be for something like this.

I didnt know Jeff but from the reactions of everyone, I can tell he was an amazing, life changing person to anyone who knew him. May he rest in peace

Sending lots of thoughts, prayers and hugs to everyone who knew him. You just never know what is going on in someone's head, may he now find peace and comfort.

Hi guys,
I was a teammate of Jeff's and I just want to throw it out there that bullying was not the cause of his suicide. I personally don't know what drove him to it, but I do know that he was a well-liked and much-loved person, and bullying was not a major factor in his life. This thread is much appreciated though, and on behalf of Jeff and my teammates, I thank you for all of your support and prayers. He will truly be missed.

R.I.P. Jeffrey Patrick Fehr

Just because he was well liked in the gym doesn't mean bullying didn't occur at his school. R.I.P

Back