All-Star Rochester Ny - Thanksgiving Tumble Class?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Labegg

Cheer Parent
Dec 1, 2011
Visiting Grandparents in Rochester, NY over Thanksgiving Week (Mon, Tue, Weds).

Can anyone suggest a gym where my CP can get in a level 3/4 tumble class?

What part of Rochester are you going to? I think they're fairly far apart, so you could choose based on where you'll be. I'm jealous - I spent last Thanksgiving there (I'm from there). I love it there. :(

FAME NY has the following classes during that week...
Intermediate: Tuesdays 6 – 7:15PM, Wednesdays 8 – 9:15 PM
Advanced: Mondays 8:15 – 9:30 PM​
Here is one of the owner's numbers, I'd give her a call! 585-329-8451, Her name is Theresa​

Just-a-Mom what part of Rochester are you from anyways!?

Fairport. :) I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up. (But I was a field hockey/volleyball/gymnastics girl, no cheer for me). I want to move back, but I just can't seem to figure out a way to make it work (I'm back in school here, my cp is in school here and loves it) It just seems like it will never happen. :( Looks like it will just have to be my favorite vacation spot.

Fairport. :) I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up. (But I was a field hockey/volleyball/gymnastics girl, no cheer for me). I want to move back, but I just can't seem to figure out a way to make it work (I'm back in school here, my cp is in school here and loves it) It just seems like it will never happen. :( Looks like it will just have to be my favorite vacation spot.
Yeah my mom went to East Rochester and my dad went to Gates and I went to Brockport. I love Rochester and my whole family lives there still! But right now it's my vacation spot to (I go to school in Pittsburgh) but I love it there too.

Yeah my mom went to East Rochester and my dad went to Gates and I went to Brockport. I love Rochester and my whole family lives there still! But right now it's my vacation spot to (I go to school in Pittsburgh) but I love it there too.

Do you go to Pitt?

Fairport is just the best place in the world to grow up! I love it here :) and you know how bad i want you to move back here!

Back