Music Rockstar cheer music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2010
Why is it last yer their music hit cheerlibrary faster then anything in the world .. And this year.. All I hear is people here and there have it? Do they not want to release it this year.. If so why? Last year.. They were first noticed by their music then everyone watched them as the did what other gyms imagined and place in top 3 at worlds like their 1st year out.. Does anyone have Rockstar ? Please just pm me .. I will not release it unless allowed to .. Also willing to trade :)

They may be waiting till after their showcase in December to release their music, or they may be waiting till later in the season to do it, honestly Im not sure as Im not with the program, but Im sure when Scott wants to release it, he will. And Rockstar is going onto their 4th season as a gym. They opened back in 2008 (?), last year was their first year as Sm Limited, and this year they have both a Sm Limited and a Lrg Limited.

I still do not have my daughter's music, but Scott said it is great. I am sure Scott will share will share when he is ready.

Back