All-Star Routines With A Video Game Theme?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Really want a video game theme for my new routine. It seems like such an obvious choice but I cannot find any examples of this being done in the past. Anyone have any suggestions of where I can find some?

Cali has a level 3 or 4 like 2ish years ago with a video game theme. Kyle blitch did their mix but it looks like he removed it from his SoundCloud. I’ll look around for it but I used to really like it!

Does anyone remember the team?

Cali has a level 3 or 4 like 2ish years ago with a video game theme. Kyle blitch did their mix but it looks like he removed it from his SoundCloud. I’ll look around for it but I used to really like it!

May have been Code 3? They typically had great themed routines through the years. My fav being the Wild/Jungle and Hunger Games themes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of my absolute favorite mixes!!! It was Cali J-Fortune 2015 from the Las Vegas Location.

Back