All-Star Rules Survey Very Important !!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Please request to join the closed group version of ASGA GYM OWNERS AND COACHES and take the survey now posted. These results will be provided to the board as I was told today they meet on Tuesday. Time is of the essence. I will approve requests when I get home from
Practice tonight. The survey takes about 5 minutes max and was written by an independent firm . Let's give them real unbiased data to make the best educated step possible.

PS I love that the athletes are doing their own conference calls these days... Great demonstration of the American spirit and democracy at work. I know we all appreciate this respectful showing of passion and making a difference

The ASGA page is for everyone
A separate group the ASGA Gym
Owners and Coaches page is for just those leaders so that we can narrow the database

Is there a link to the General ASGA Gym page? Everytime I try to seach for it I can only find sites in Spanish or French. :oops: (It was nice to see that some of our gyms coaches are already on the Owners and Coaches page.)

A.S.G.A. Is the open group... We are nearing our goal... Please make this a priority right after reading this post .. While the research wi be ongoing the results of the survey will be tallied late tonight so the board of directors can look Over the results before their
Meeting tomorrow... The more responses to the survey the more likely they will take into account our cumulative feedback

A.S.G.A. Is the open group... We are nearing our goal... Please make this a priority right after reading this post .. While the research wi be ongoing the results of the survey will be tallied late tonight so the board of directors can look Over the results before their
Meeting tomorrow... The more responses to the survey the more likely they will take into account our cumulative feedback
Courtney, where do I find the survey?

I have to ask what are your criteria to accepting and allowing someone to take the survey.

I hold Media Credentials with NCA and have been involved with Allstar Cheerleading for over 15 years. I requested to complete the survey last night and you have yet to accept me so I can take the survey

From the listing of people you have allowed there are several of my peers that you have allowed.

I have to ask what are your criteria to accepting and allowing someone to take the survey.

I hold Media Credentials with NCA and have been involved with Allstar Cheerleading for over 15 years. I requested to complete the survey last night and you have yet to accept me so I can take the survey

From the listing of people you have allowed there are several of my peers that you have allowed.

Thank you!!.. done

Back