OT Rupaul's Drag Race Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We have a drag race thread!!!!
THERE YOU ARE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_n1xy4wP5dF1s9xoho.gif

QUESTIONNAIRE
Answer as many or as little as you'd like. Answers can be from any season!
Bold the questions & not the answers so we don't all get headaches trying to keep up. or do whatever you want

1. Favorite Winner

2. Favorite Runner-up

3. Favorite Challenge

4. Favorite Mini-Challenge

5. Favorite Quote from the Show

6. Favorite Fight

7. Favorite Lip-Synch For Your Life

8. Favorite Snatch Game Impersonation

9. Favorite Episode

10. Best Outfit on the Runway

11. Worst Outfit on the Runway

12. Favorite RuPaul song

13. Favorite RuPaul music video

14. Favorite Judge (Guest or Main Panel)

15. Least Favorite Judge (Guest or Main Panel)

16. Queen who sashayed off that you wanted to see more of

17. Least Favorite Queen

18. Funniest Queen

19. Most Glamorous Queen

20. Favorite Queen

21. Queen who grew on you

22. Queens you hope are best friends in real life

23. Favorite Puerto Rican Queen

23. Queen you loved at first but ended up hating

24. Song lip synched on the show that you would dominate on stage

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE QUESTIONS!

Last edited:
1. Favorite Winner
Jinkx Monsoon

16. Queen who sashayed off that you wanted to see more of
This tall glass
tumblr_n2z4b1NCgb1rz206so1_500.jpg

23. Queen you loved at first but ended up hating
Please don't take away my gay card, but I'm starting to resent RuPaul. I feel like she's trying to fit every type of drag into the glamor fish mold that's popular now. Past winners have been really out there, I get that, but camp queens don't stand a chance. They've made it past the first few rounds, but they're always being told to change, and be prettier. idk. I liked Ru a lot more in seasons 2 & 3. I also feel like she's been playing favorites from the very start. Tyra from season 2 should not have coasted as much as she did & Trinity should have gone home already but for some reason Tyra's crown is collecting dust & Trinity is still in the race.

Last edited:
I'm so glad Trinity K Bonet finally got sent home. Ru has been giving her chance after chance, it about time she sent her packing. I do love the way she looked and her runway was almost always on point. But she kept making excuses throughout her duration on the show.

Jocelyn Fox should be the next to go home.

I would love to see Bianca Del Rio win.

I'm so glad Trinity K Bonet finally got sent home. Ru has been giving her chance after chance, it about time she sent her packing. I do love the way she looked and her runway was almost always on point. But she kept making excuses throughout her duration on the show.

Jocelyn Fox should be the next to go home.

I would love to see Bianca Del Rio win.
A big part of me thought Trinity would win the whole thing. From the very beginning, she reminded me of Tyra with the bad attitude & lame excuses for every challenge but having decent runway. The reason I thought she would win was because she came out as HIV positive and announced herself as an advocate for people who are struggling. The show is run by Logo who is partnered with a safe sex campaigns & the show is sponsored by one of those at home std testing companies. I'm obviously all for getting the info out there, and I was almost certain they would rig the contest to crown the advocate as queen.

Yes, I think Jocelyn Fox is as strong a competitor as the other girls. I miss what they used to do like in season 2 where they would bring in a makeup artist to give them tips to help them better their looks. She is such a sweet person. In the untucked lounge, when Gia was attacking Milk, basically calling her trash, Jocelyn was the only person to stick up for her. That girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body and she truly wants to learn.

Now idk if you watch the untucked episodes, but Courtney said Jocelyn and Adore weren't on par with everyone else because what they wore was very store bought. Uhhhh That entire outfit Courtney was wearing was purchased as a single set from a store. That mechanical angel look is so played out. If Vivacious was there she would have called her out for stealing Angel Melendez's look.

I think Darianne should go home. The only thing she can do well is beat her face. Her runway looks are so basic and similar. She's mean, hateful, and jealous, and every main challenge performance of hers is mediocre at best. Sorry for that novel. I umm.. just love this show and uhh..
I-just-have-a-lot-of-feelings-mean-girls-gif.gif

A big part of me thought Trinity would win the whole thing. From the very beginning, she reminded me of Tyra with the bad attitude & lame excuses for every challenge but having decent runway. The reason I thought she would win was because she came out as HIV positive and announced herself as an advocate for people who are struggling. The show is run by Logo who is partnered with a safe sex campaigns & the show is sponsored by one of those at home std testing companies. I'm obviously all for getting the info out there, and I was almost certain they would rig the contest to crown the advocate as queen.

Yes, I think Jocelyn Fox is as strong a competitor as the other girls. I miss what they used to do like in season 2 where they would bring in a makeup artist to give them tips to help them better their looks. She is such a sweet person. In the untucked lounge, when Gia was attacking Milk, basically calling her trash, Jocelyn was the only person to stick up for her. That girl doesn't have a mean bone in her body and she truly wants to learn.

Now idk if you watch the untucked episodes, but Courtney said Jocelyn and Adore weren't on par with everyone else because what they wore was very store bought. Uhhhh That entire outfit Courtney was wearing was purchased as a single set from a store. That mechanical angel look is so played out. If Vivacious was there she would have called her out for stealing Angel Melendez's look.

I think Darianne should go home. The only thing she can do well is beat her face. Her runway looks are so basic and similar. She's mean, hateful, and jealous, and every main challenge performance of hers is mediocre at best. Sorry for that novel. I umm.. just love this show and uhh..
I-just-have-a-lot-of-feelings-mean-girls-gif.gif

Now I can agree with you there, J Foxx does show a willingness to learn. She shouldn't have worn the same strappy type outfit so close together. And yes I do wish someone would give her some make up tips. And she is totally loving caring and sweet. J Foxx total failed on the animal kingdom run way challenge, your last "name" is Foxx for goodness sake, she could've totally went with that!! I think she will go far if she's not leaving us soon.

Adore and Jocelyn should have been in the bottom 2 after the runway challenge but Trinity messing up Chaz Bono's name was the nail in the coffin for her. I knew Trinity wasn't going to win earlier in the competition when I figured out she wasn't smart. I was kinda hoping that Trinity went home earlier but hey!!

For some reason I think Darren Lake is going to win.. She's not my favorite but for some reason I feel like it's time to give it to a "big girl"...

My thoughts are random

I mean I could see how it was in bad taste. On the same token this is a show about cross dressing men. so IDK
Cross dressing people pay to have that lifestyle, where drag queens get paid for it. Drag queens are toward the performance spectrum, while cross dressers are more private people. In the mini challenge, calling someone a sheMALE is derogatory, and in all honesty, dehumanizing. SheMAIL was a play on words created for the show as part of Rupaul's eccentric vocabulary. Since it came from such a bad place, I'm glad it's gone.

Cross dressing people pay to have that lifestyle, where drag queens get paid for it. Drag queens are toward the performance spectrum, while cross dressers are more private people. In the mini challenge, calling someone a sheMALE is derogatory, and in all honesty, dehumanizing. SheMAIL was a play on words created for the show as part of Rupaul's eccentric vocabulary. Since it came from such a bad place, I'm glad it's gone.

Well if that's the case then the next word/phrase to go should be "fish" or "fishy". It's a derogatory term use to refer to women. The drag queens use it as a term of endearment to compliment their feminine looks. However the word or phrase comes from gay men insinuating that a woman's vagina smells like fish. I've even heard gay men refer to women as fish.

So if we are going to go tit ( ha ha) for tat on derogatory words then we should take that word out too.

But I think my main point was people are too sensitive. I think that mini-challenge was meant for fun and anybody who was truly offended need to get their head outta their butts.

Untuck for a change!!

Back