OT Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
completely different category but i remember the book "Death from child abuse... and no one heard" being one of the saddest books i ever read. And i remember it being apart of required school reading in like middle school.

* and crazy enough it happened in the same part of town in florida that i live in right now.
Now I'm thinking of the book 'A Child Called It'

completely different category but i remember the book "Death from child abuse... and no one heard" being one of the saddest books i ever read. And i remember it being apart of required school reading in like middle school.

* and crazy enough it happened in the same part of town in florida that i live in right now.

A Child Called It still haunts me.

TV related: Glee and One Tree Hill finales made me cry like a baby..

THIS. I was (and still am) a HUGE OTH fan and was crushed when it ended. I think I broke when they were all in Tric singing I Don't Wanna Be and it just went downhill from there. Series 9 was basically a whole long cry-fest for me!

Dear Zachary.

It's a documentary on Netflix.

I won't spoil it for you, but I cried for a solid 20 minutes after it went off.

I KNEW HOW IT ENDED AND I WAS STILL DESTROYED BY THIS FILM. GOOD GOD. (I also came here to post this.)

ETA: Also bawled at HP7 part 2 when Lavender Brown died. I don't know why that set me off so bad (probably because she was left possibly alive in the book and I liked to assume she made it) but I was a mess. I wept at Titanic too, when the Irish family tucked their kids in to die.

Last edited:
I KNEW HOW IT ENDED AND I WAS STILL DESTROYED BY THIS FILM. GOOD GOD.

I am ashamed to admit that this was me and Bridge to Terabithia. Like I knew she died when i read it in 4th grade but I still cried 7 years later. And I'm even more ashamed to admit that I cried during My Dog Skip with Frankie Muniz. (In my defense we had just put our beloved dog down weeks beore. I lost it after Frankie Muniz kicked his dog out of frustration and then my 9 year old self went on an emotional rampage about how you shouldn't be mean to your pets because they love you and you never know when they'll be gone forever.)

Still can't watch either of those movies.

Dear Zachary will destroy you. But I feel like their story should be heard so go watch it. Just make sure you have a day to recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I KNEW HOW IT ENDED AND I WAS STILL DESTROYED BY THIS FILM. GOOD GOD. (I also came here to post this.)

ETA: Also bawled at HP7 part 2 when Lavender Brown died. I don't know why that set me off so bad (probably because she was left possibly alive in the book and I liked to assume she made it) but I was a mess. I wept at Titanic too, when the Irish family tucked their kids in to die.

I cried when Doby died in HP. I also cried when Dumbledore died when I was reading the book. That was the first time a book ever made me cry.

Just watched Dear Zachary. I have never cried this hard watching a movie/film/documentary/etc. I looked up a news article on the family after people mentioned it on here, so I went into it knowing what took place and still sobbed throughout most of it. I am making my roommate/best friend watch it tomorrow because she never cries at movies or anything and I am convinced that she will not make it through this one with dry eyes.

Omg Moulin Rouge. Cried buckets, less over the fact she died and more over Ewan McGregors performance in that scene. If watching him doesn't tear your heart out, you're not human.

The first time I saw it I didn't move and cried for half an hour afterwards. It's so heartbreaking :oops:

The Best of Me
Bridge to Terabithia
My Girl
A Walk to Remember

I pretty much ball my eyes out in all of these

The first movie I ever cried in was the first Rugrats movie when Spike gets lost and they make it seem like he's dead. No shame!!

Back