Music Same artist over and over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 15, 2010
Senior Elite always have Celine Dion as their pyramid song, like everyone knows, but I just discovered that Stingrays Orange have had U2 in their pyramid the last 3 years! Lol.

Any other team that always has the same artist/group in some section of the music?

I feel like F5 and Cher go together alot.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They only used E-type in 2008 (large coed and lady jags)? But they kinda have a swedish theme in their pyramid section! Love it, makes me proud, lol.
2008 and 2009 top gun coed had etype songs. 2008 was True Believer and 2009 was EuroFighter, both by etype i believe haha. But you're right they do have a same feel for the pyramid songs..with Waldos People's back again and those etype songs! personally i love it :)

Brandon Senior Black always use Swedish songs in their stunt sequences:

2007 - Agnes - Right Here Right Now
2008 - Charlotte Perelli - Hero
2010 - Sarah Dawn Finer - Moving On

That's just swedish songs!!

2008 and 2009 top gun coed had etype songs. 2008 was True Believer and 2009 was EuroFighter, both by etype i believe haha. But you're right they do have a same feel for the pyramid songs..with Waldos People's back again and those etype songs! personally i love it :)

Oh! Sorry ;) Actually Waldo's People are finnish, but still scandinavian! Haha. i5 and i6 had swedish songs too in their pyramids 2010!

Brandon Senior Black always use Swedish songs in their stunt sequences:

2008- Agnes - Right Here Right Now
2009 - Charlotte Perelli - Hero
2010 - Sarah Dawn Finer - Moving On

That's just swedish songs!!

you got your years mixed up :)
only reason I knew it because Im still obsessed with Right Here Right Now and Im waiting for someone else to use ittttttttttttt<333333333

how about overused artist? like this year I hear ALOOOTTT of The Saturdays Ego and One Shot in alot of peoples music then last year and before that was Waldo's People using Lose Control, World Empire, Back Again, Emperors Dawn and Life

Back