All-Star Saves. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time this thread comes back alive, I get so happy! There are just some teams and some kids who TRULY fight for their stunts and there is nothing more inspiring to watch! As I keep going through the Worlds vids, I'm sure there are tons of examples, but here's GBE Lime. Middle stunt wasn't too rough, but the mindset of "you (flier) are 100% not coming down, SQUEEZE and STAY UP THERE is clear." <3

0:55, point flyer.

Every time this thread comes back alive, I get so happy! There are just some teams and some kids who TRULY fight for their stunts and there is nothing more inspiring to watch! As I keep going through the Worlds vids, I'm sure there are tons of examples, but here's GBE Lime. Middle stunt wasn't too rough, but the mindset of "you (flier) are 100% not coming down, SQUEEZE and STAY UP THERE is clear." <3

0:55, point flyer.

That was beast, I seriously love this team so much - my dream is for them to win worlds.

Anybody see the save by Unity Black that's going around instagram lately. It's awesome. can't find a link to share it tho.

The one posted on the last page or a different one?
I can't find it on the last page but here is a description lol. She falls out of the stunt, kicks one of the bases in the face, and somehow they get her back up to double up into her scale. It's awesome to watch this save. If you have instagram go check it out on @canwecheer account. They are wearing black uniforms and it's a coed team.

I can't find it on the last page but here is a description lol. She falls out of the stunt, kicks one of the bases in the face, and somehow they get her back up to double up into her scale. It's awesome to watch this save. If you have instagram go check it out on @canwecheer account. They are wearing black uniforms and it's a coed team.
Yea, it was posted by Ren, about 5 posts up from this!

Latest posts

Back