All-Star Say Whaaatt? (: Tell It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm from michigan and my old gym was at worlds last year and one of the girls told a girl from SE good luck and her reply was " thanks... whoever you are. but you can keep it" Super sweet girls! :rolleyes:
oh my gosh! well i guess everybody doesnt like being nice in the cheer world!

i met Juliet Mccreary at batc after her practices with my friend hannah, and she invited us down to where she was eating dinner and we talked with her and maddie for a while! They are both SOO nice. :)

i'm just reading these and thinking if any girl thats a "cheerlebrity" gave me attitude I would give it right back 100 times harder. Just cuz someone is from a certain gym does NOT make them better in any way shape or form.
aaaamen to that!

One time I saw maddie Gardner wearing army pants and flip flops...so I went out and bought army pants and flip flops.
206949_10150161332716623_511836622_6998468_6794684_n.jpg

There really isn't any "cheerlebrities" so to speak in Canada, and I like it that way :p It's interesting reading about and hearing about people swarming Maddie Gardner and stuff for pictures at competitions because you never see it here. People come, they compete, and they're done. I've seen MAYBE 3 instances of people asking for pictures. I'm not around the whole competition obviously, but I like it 'cause it feels more about the cheerleading, less about the "OMG IT'S ______"

I would say Jeremy Wong is pretty big here, at least on the west coast and the prairie provinces.

I would say Jeremy Wong is pretty big here, at least on the west coast and the prairie provinces.
hes a big deal in my old gym him and my coach were on team canada together, the problem is hes only ever been to nationals that ontario gyms have seen him at :/

Yeah I never really thought about him, but it's definitely not at the level that it is in the United States, and it's less because of cheerleading, more because of Hellcats (although he did cheer on the show, I'm sure you catch my drift)

I'm from michigan and my old gym was at worlds last year and one of the girls told a girl from SE good luck and her reply was " thanks... whoever you are. but you can keep it" Super sweet girls! :rolleyes:

A friend of mine met a rather famous "cheerlebrity" and after telling him she was out with an injury he told her to "take up underwater basket weaving" and turned his back to her.. she requested that I tell the world because it is an absolutely hilarious story to us... :p

A friend of mine met a rather famous "cheerlebrity" and after telling him she was out with an injury he told her to "take up underwater basket weaving" and turned his back to her.. she requested that I tell the world because it is an absolutely hilarious story to us... :p

Hahahaha my mom says that all the time!!

I met Alexis Sullivan (from SE) at worlds and she was super nice. She gave me a tee shirt and talked to all my friends and I for like 10 minutes. I got pictures with her and Asha.
And at Cheersport I met Maddie Gardner and Erica Englebert, they seemed super nice. I guess you have to be to take 29832032039201 pictures right after competing.

Back