All-Star Say Whaaatt? (: Tell It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaaa69 you're canadian? what abot spencer bokstein?...

Personal opinions about him aside..
Even he's not really big here. He has a lot of friends in the cheer world, but from what I've seen (and he hasn't been here this season so it's been a while) that's mostly what it is, not necessarily a fan base, just a large friend base in the Canadian cheer world.

I met Maddie Gardner at Worlds and the first time I ran into her in the Milkhouse I was like "OMG CAN I TAKE A PIC WITH U?!" and she was like no sorry I have to practice come back later :)" so I did and she like "Oh my god you came back? You didnt have to come back!" And I took a pic with her. She also signed my backpack. She was sooo nice! :D

I met Maddie and Erica.. Maddie was too busy to take a picture with us. It was like an hour before she competed, and she was watching teams.. So I guess she just had to get in the zone or something. I'm not usually one to ask for pictures (because I don't understand "cheerlebrities", but hey, might as well if everyone else is). We took a lot of pictures with Erica though, and she was super sweet and joked with us :) And I cheer for high school in Georgia so I had met Hailey Bednar before.. So I talked to her in warmups once. (She wasn't warming up, I think she was walking around with a team? Not sure.) Hopefully I'll get a picture with her eventually.. She's really nice!

i met gary "reggin" ford the II and ya hes my coach now so haha
My kids miss him!!! He's such a great guy. Ask him about going to school with my CP to be her "show & tell" for the school's Widen Our World program. He was the hit of the school. Enjoy your time with him!!!!!

When you live in New Zealand, it's pretty hard to meet US Cheerlebrities :p but i've been coached by/met:
Luke Johnson & David, Coach Kelly from AZ power, Tye Hill, Randy Santiago, Lauren (flea), Bettis Richardson and Lori Lee Mendieta:)

i met maddie and erica ! they are both sooo nice :) and i did a camp at maryland twisters so i met pretty much all of F5 and i live right by WC so i pretty much met all of the shooting stars tooo !

In August 2010 I was lucky enough to attend a conference in Scotland were Leslie Lehmann of TG Naples was one of the instructors.

me too! i was so lucky to get to coach with Leslie and Sam, they were very close with our head coach. Such lovely women and inspirations in cheer! She helped my junior 2 team so much and they had the most AMAZING season! I know she wanted our seniors to go level 5 this year and with the skills she taught us we are well on our way! We have a stunt she taught us in our junior team this year, hoping she brings us the same luck as last year!
I dont get to meet many cheerlebrities over here in scotland... BUT i have had some awesome coaches work with me and my kids!
in the past at Scotcheer we have even been taught by kingston. our team has had camps with Tiy (from wcss staff), Leslie and Sam(top gun) to name just a few!
and this summer we had the total pleasure of the Love's visiting us! I spent a day with Debbie and Britni who are just the nicest people in the world!! and have a gift with tumbling!

juliet mccreary from senior elite last year took my friend and i down to dinner where her and her family and maddie were eating, it was pretty fun! i mean i could say kelsey rule too but she's my friend now so id feel awkward talking about her on here. :)

This weekend i competed at American Grand i got pictures with Jess Pitts from F5, Kristen Basquill from F5 & i searched EVERYWHERE & finally found Alexis (Texas) Treaster from F5 (in my avatar) <3 they are so so sooo sweet!

Back