All-Star Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trying to follow some teams and I'm so confused - are most NCA division just 1-day?
International and prep are just one day. Everyone else is 2 days. L1-4 Tiny-Youth go today and tomorrow. Junior/Senior/Open go tomorrow and Sunday.

Okay I'm still confused --- I see a LOT of teams competing as both International and in regular divisions - but doesn't that violate the crossover rules? Or am I misreading the rules? Or is International considered a completely independent competition?
  • A maximum of five crossover participants is allowed per team. (exception: L5 Junior team - not L5 Junior Restricted - are allowed a maximum of 8 crossovers. Other L5 divisions may only exceed 5 crossovers if they all come from a L5 Junior team).

Okay I'm still confused --- I see a LOT of teams competing as both International and in regular divisions - but doesn't that violate the crossover rules? Or am I misreading the rules? Or is International considered a completely independent competition?
  • A maximum of five crossover participants is allowed per team. (exception: L5 Junior team - not L5 Junior Restricted - are allowed a maximum of 8 crossovers. Other L5 divisions may only exceed 5 crossovers if they all come from a L5 Junior team).
International divisions do not follow the standard crossover rules.

Okay I know this maybe isn’t the right place for this, but can anyone help me please?

Livestream says it’s not available in my country.

Okay I know this maybe isn’t the right place for this, but can anyone help me please?

Livestream says it’s not available in my country.
I believe it is only available in the US, UK, and Canada.

Oh god. I’ve been keeping my subscription since worlds for nothing... ‍♀️

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

you just need a VPN-connection through the US, Canada or the UK which then allows you to watch

Latest posts

Back