Second Year In Allstar And Going To Summit!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2014
This is only my daughter's second season cheering. She is on a small senior level 3 team that just won an at large bid to Summit this weekend! We are already heading to Disney for UCA this weekend so I have no idea how we are going to pay for a second trip to Orlando in just a few weeks, but we will make it work. I am so excited and none of my friends are really into cheer so I had to come tell folks who would appreciate and understand how proud and excited I am! LOL!

Congratulations! Win or lose both competitions will be a great experience!

Thanks! We have no grandiose ideas that we are going to win it all. Our girls have such a great attitude about it - they are just excited to be going and hope to make it to Sunday and hit. None of the girls on the team have been to Summit before so it's a thrill to just get a bid! :)

My CP was on a SmSr3 this year as well. No Summit bid here but wanted to wish you good luck!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is only my daughter's second season cheering. She is on a small senior level 3 team that just won an at large bid to Summit this weekend! We are already heading to Disney for UCA this weekend so I have no idea how we are going to pay for a second trip to Orlando in just a few weeks, but we will make it work. I am so excited and none of my friends are really into cheer so I had to come tell folks who would appreciate and understand how proud and excited I am! LOL!
What team if you don't mind me asking? I'm also on a small senior 3, but currently only my 4.2 is attending, hoping to get a bid with small senior 3 in two weeks although

Congrats !! What an exciting feeling. My oldest just earned a PB at UCA and we are so excited about the opportunity. It was a bit unexpected but we will just see how it goes. The group was just excited to be able to go! They are Large Youth 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats !! What an exciting feeling. My oldest just earned a PB at UCA and we are so excited about the opportunity. It was a bit unexpected but we will just see how it goes. The group was just excited to be able to go! They are Large Youth 1

Is this peppermint? I hear how unbelievable they were at UCA, and that was after moving up from mini. Congratulations!

Yes it is Peppermint. We are so proud of them. It has been a magical season. To me it defines what cheer should be all about. They are so excited about Summit. It is just an honor to be able to go.

Latest posts

Back