All-Star Secret Santa Poll

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How would you prefer to participate in Secret Santa this year?

• 2 separate lists, 1 for US domestic only and 1 for anyone willing to ship Internationally

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • 1 list, same as before

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
We are planning on doing another FB Secret Santa this year. We know that not everyone wants or is able to ship internationally, and we know that some have no choice. Figured we'd get some feedback on options :D

I said this last year and there were still issues, but if you are going to commit to participate - then please follow through!! This is such a cool and fun thing, but it seems every year there is always a few people who get scrooged. Some of the boarders participate with their kids, so it's even worse when a kid helps to pick out and send a gift and gets nothing in return.

I had so much fun last year. It was so nice to see everyone's pictures of their gifts. I'm going to do it again. I'm on the fence about which of the two options is better.

I have had so much fun every year with secret santa.

Also note for people who don't want to ship international. There are tonnns of international websites that has cheap shipping to europe, canada, ...

As always, I'm too exited about this!! :deathdrop: Loved the previous years, and this year I've actually got a solid job, so I might be able to splurge some. :cloud9:

I would love to try this again! Last time I did not receive anything, but hopefully I will have better luck this time :D

Back