Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg no. havent read the whole thread. but no you need to be a level 5 athlete to be at worlds. period end.

Ok, just to make sure I'm clear, we want the newbies to use the search bar so we don't jump all over them for bringing up something that's already been brought up. And then when they find the old thread, if they have something new to add we want them to shut up and keep it to themselves so we don't jump all over them for bringing the old thread back up. Soooooooo basically newbies should just not post? Because if the person who brought this thread back up had just posted a new one they'd have gotten cow faces and "Search. Bar." to death.

Seriously guys... You gotta choose one. You either want to nit pick people to death about the search bar or you want to nit pick them to death over bringing up old threads that they found. Not both.
If they have some fresh insight to bring into the discussion, then I take my last statement back. However, when it's a thread that has been beat to death and the same thing has been said over and over again, I'd prefer for them not to bring the old thread back. The subject really doesn't need to be discussed anymore.

If they have some fresh insight to bring into the discussion, then I take my last statement back. However, when it's a thread that has been beat to death and the same thing has been said over and over again, I'd prefer for them not to bring the old thread back. The subject really doesn't need to be discussed anymore.

LOL agreed. Fair enough.
:D

tumblr_m2wsyeT5km1qgzr48.gif

I just have to add:
Did you not SEE the freaking Fieldhouse this year?! There wasn't enough room for family members to get in. Worlds is already too crowded. Add a bunch of little level 4s running around and you have the hottest mess since, well, Worlds 2012. Awards on the baseball field? Seriously?

I just have to add:
Did you not SEE the freaking Fieldhouse this year?! There wasn't enough room for family members to get in. Worlds is already too crowded. Add a bunch of little level 4s running around and you have the hottest mess since, well, Worlds 2012. Awards on the baseball field? Seriously?
so rude. can we just ban all new posters for a while...:banghead:

In the words of my cp... Nope, not never! (to the grammar police, what's the rule about a TRIPLE negative, lol) Seriously though, whats next? Why can't Senior 4.2 go to worlds? Come on now... Take your Senior for to NCA nationals. The competition in that division in unreal. But in my opinion, that should be the "Super Bowl" for senior 4. Just like it is for J5. :)

Back