All-Star Senior Small Coed 2012-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is one of my favorite divisions!! And those are my 2 favorite teams in that division! ICE and Smoed killed it last year!! I can not wait to see there routines for the 12-13 season

Does anyone know of any teams other than Heat Athletics (Fury) that are going to have a Smoed for the first time ever this season?

ICE needs to take what's theirs this year. I'm really excited to see what they'll bring to the table. And Rockstar. I know the Desert Storm and PCM are packing some major talent this year too.

And of course, Smoed and Brandon.
I agree completely, it's definitely ICE's year! Which squad is Brandon (the short guy from ICE with the awesome tumbling) on this year or did he age out?

i was told ICE thunder is small coed. I don't think smoed lost many kids so they'll be amazing.

i was told ICE thunder is small coed. I don't think smoed lost many kids so they'll be amazing.
I've heard conflicting stories about this. Some people say yes, some people no. I know for sure two boys aren't on it anymore who were last season.

SMOED without a doubt will be amazing! Brandon will come back packing a punch - and I can't wait to see what new twist or turn they have added to their stunt sequence (when it come's to stuntin you know we gets it done)!
I loved ICE this past year - I just think their technique isn't as clean as the other major players, but their skill set it REDICULOUS!
FAME could also do well - but their biggest deficiency: Cleanliness!

Brandon Senior Black like always, they're amazing at everything and flawlessss <3 & i love them because their the best team in my town !

Back