All-Star Senior Small Coed 2012-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hoosier Elite is having a small coed 5 this year, its there 3rd season, 1st season in a worlds division, we had open 5 the past 2 seasons. Super excited, I am coaching and choreographing their routine :)
Why did Heat go Small Coed- Non Worlds last year at Jamfest Supernationals? Why didn't you go Restricted if that is what the team was last year...

the
Why did Heat go Small Coed- Non Worlds last year at Jamfest Supernationals? Why didn't you go Restricted if that is what the team was last year...

They struggled all the way up to December on trying to collect enough committed kids to compete. Worlds was no option. There first competition was the week or 2 before Jamfest Super Nats. And YIKES. They were not ready to compete against world caliber teams. And it was a chance for a few kids to compete skills they had outside of the restricted level. I think they competed 2 times as Small Coed.
So sorry for my mistake cheer world, this will be our 2nd season competing in the senior coed 5 division, 1st year competing at a nationals in a Division that can receive World Bids....... Hope that is all cleared up for you, would hate for anyone to be confused . :)

the

They struggled all the way up to December on trying to collect enough committed kids to compete. Worlds was no option. There first competition was the week or 2 before Jamfest Super Nats. And YIKES. They were not ready to compete against world caliber teams. And it was a chance for a few kids to compete skills they had outside of the restricted level. I think they competed 2 times as Small Coed.
So sorry for my mistake cheer world, this will be our 2nd season competing in the senior coed 5 division, 1st year competing at a nationals in a Division that can receive World Bids....... Hope that is all cleared up for you, would hate for anyone to be confused . :)
I'm not confused at all. To me non worlds at a level 5 is restricted. I mean...I've never heard of non worlds before. Is that normally a division?

Hoosier Elite is having a small coed 5 this year, its there 3rd season, 1st season in a worlds division, we had open 5 the past 2 seasons. Super excited, I am coaching and choreographing their routine :)

We have a smaller gym around NW Ohio. Do you have any videos of your choreography?

I'm not confused at all. To me non worlds at a level 5 is restricted. I mean...I've never heard of non worlds before. Is that normally a division?

I guess it is what it says, non-worlds division. From my understanding the person who signed the team up was under the impression that if there was not enough competition in the Non Worlds division that divisions would be combined, just like they do for some large/small teams and some all-girl/coed teams.

We were not shooting for any kind of bid. So I am sure the owner figured 'non worlds' was the best choice. I am sure for what ever reason she made that decision it was to benefit the athletes and the program.

We have a smaller gym around NW Ohio. Do you have any videos of your choreography?

Whats the name of the gym? Wheres it located? I have a 2 kids who live in Ohio that did not return to the program because of the 1hr+ drive, would love to guide them to a good program. I don't have any videos of the choreo :( Ill snap a few videos here and there, in the near future. Good Luck this year!!!

They look fabulous! Did the dance for them a couple of weeks ago! :) Awesome group of kids and amazing coaching! The talent in this program grows 10 fold every year I come! Your awesome Joe!

Back