All-Star Senior Small Coed 2012-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cant wait to watch this division this year. By far one of the most competitive divisions to watch, and compete for. I wonder who will be on top this year. I heard good things about some of the top 5 from last year. Underdogs rising to the top this year such as Desert Storm, and Indiana Ultimate since they made top 10 last year so i cant wait to see what they bring to the floor this year!

Rockstar always impresses me, excited for them! And I'm really happy to see S1 in this division, that will be exciting. I would honestly really like to see ICE on top this year, I love Cali SMoed, but ICE really had me impressed last year.

I have a feeling a winner won't be the big two that have been dominating this division for the past few years. I don't think BSB or Smoed will win, I think it's time a new team claims the thrown...I have a feeling Rockstar might be that team. Desert Storm Elite have an awesome shot too. The fact that they had only 1 senior and the dramatic amount of improvement they have had this season from last amazes me...and it really takes a lot to amaze me.
DSE is one of my favorites!!! That team worked me out at WORLDS 2012 =) I am personally looking forward to seeing them this year

Back